Battle

Laurances POV

This house was so huge that it was more like a mansion. But I guess Garroth has lived with in O'Khasis for most of his life.

"Where would she be in here? This place is huge." I asked.

"Wait a minute. What did the background look like in the video? It looked like she was in some kind of cave." Dante said.

"The basement!" Garroth started running to a stair case. He put a finger over his mouth shushing us. We all knew we couldnt just barge in. We quietly walked down the stairs. Garroth looked like he was going to vomit when he saw whatever was happening. Dante looked and he balled his fists up and his face was red. I took a turn. I looked around then corner as Zane started talking.

"What is it like to kiss a high priest? I can tell you what it's like to kiss a goddess." Garroth and Dante start looking around the corner to. Zane pinned Aphmau against the wall and whispered, "Its magical."

Then he started kissing Aphmau which made my blood boil. We all ran to them.

"ZANE! LET. HER. GO. NOW!" Garroth yelled. Zane smiled and pushed a black sword against her throat.

"I see you found the place."

Dantes POV

Zane moved his sword to her stomach and cut her. Aphmau screamed in pain and fell to the ground. Laurance and Garroth changed at Zane and i rushed to Aphmau.

"Dante... Take care of Levin and Malachi." I picked up Aphmau and put her in my lap.

"No! Your going to be fine. We are going to get you out of here and you can take care of them yourself." I ripped a piece of cloth off of my sleeve and applied it to Aphmaus wound.

"Please Dante. Just promise me that." She grabbed my hand and held it.

"Of course Aphmau. They will how amazing their mother is. Your going to be there to tell them though." I wiped away the tears i just realized i had.

"Please Aphmau. Just try to stay with me. I cant lose you. Your like my sister. My last family member." I applied more pressure to the wound. Laurance and Garroth had pushed Zane in the cage and locked the door.

"Let me out of here! I WILL GET YOU APHMAU! IF YOU DONT DIE FIRST!" Zane screamed from the cell. I carried Aphmau bridal style and ran with Laurance and Garroth next to me. Aphmaus head rolled to the side and her hand fell out of mine. She eyes closed and i stopped. Garroth and Laurance rushed to her.

"Aphmau?"