Being Seen

Aphmaus POV

I woke up groggily and yawned. I have been in here for about a week. I have been keeping track of the tiny crack of light that comes from the stair case. Zane hasn't come down since i was put in here, but im perfectly ok with that. My face hurt from being against the wall for who knows how long. When i was aware and awake i realized how hungry and thirsty i was. Of course Zane was starving me. He has no heart. Just a black hole only filled when seeing the fear and anguish of others.(Anyone remember this line 😂) I looked around for any way i could escape for the millionth time. Still nothing. Where are Laurance, Dante, and Garroth? Are they even coming? Just then Zane comes down the stairs.

"Well i havent seen you in a while. Being the high priest is a big job. Luckily i found some time to come here."

"What do want Zane."

"You could be more happy to see me then that!" He cam up to me and slapped me in the face.

"I was going to take you peacefully but im not sure if i want to now." He pulled out his sword and hit me over the head before i could react.

Garroths POV

Laurance and i snuck into O'khasis to look for Aphmau. We have been here for about two weeks. Dante and Dale are taking care of Phoenix Drop. It helps that i know every little nook and cranny in O'khasis, it is just taking a while to look everywhere. We had been avoiding everyone fairly well. We were wearing O'khasis guard uniforms that we got from Kaitlyn. It was perfect because we could cover our faces with the helms and no one would think it was weird of us. Looking around carefully, Laurance took off his helm to wipe the sweat off his face. I was used to wear a helm but Laurance wasnt. Right at that moment Zane rounded the corner, saw us then smiled. He ran off and we ran after him. Then he disappeared behind a buch of trees. We check the trees and all over the ground but there was nothing there. He just used them as a diversion. Back to square one i guess.