Nervous Or Love?

Garroths POV

Dante, Laurance, and I were siting at a table talking. I couldnt help but watch Aphmau. She was so cute. She was eating cake with Kawaii Chan. All of the other couples were out on the dance floor. 

"Garroth! GARROTH!" Laurance snapped. 

"AH! What!?" I asked.

"Uh never mind. You were watching Aphmau werent you. You have to stop doing that dude! Its creepy!" Laurance says.

"Dante is staring at her! You stare at her all of the time! Why is it- wait why is Dante staring at her?" I questioned. Laurance was about to comment when Aphmau came over to us.

"Hey guys. I want to thank you again for the party. Its amazing." She said, smiling. Irene knows that smile could melt anyones heart. Well, just about anyone. Not my brother, thats for sure. Speaking of my brother he is still on the loose and we need to protect Aphmau- 

"Uh hello? Are you guys in there? You guys just spaced out." We all snapped back to reality and look at Aphmau.

"Oh! Um no problem. You deserve it." I said.

"I think we all deserve it." She said, sitting down.

Laurances POV

The party ended an hour ago. We tried to convince Aphmau that we didnt want or need her help cleaning up after the party but of course she didnt listen. She just HAD to help. 

"I will see you guys in the morning. Im going to bed after I put Levin and Malachi to sleep. Come on boys." Aphmau started on her way back when Malachi came up to me. 

"I just want to thank you three for taking care of my mom." Malachi smiled at us and went back to his mother and brother.

"So who is doing the first shift tonight?" I asked Dante and Garroth. 

"I will." Dante offered. Garroth and I nodded as he walked after them. Garroth and I walked in silence back to the guard tower. Garroth was about to go to bed until I stopped him. 

"Garroth wait. I want to talk to you."

"About what?" 

"Is it just me or does Dante seem... different around Aphmau then he did before."

"I thought it was just in my head."

"Do you think Dante likes her? He has been acting like this ever since Aphmau... died and came back."

"Maybe he is just feeling nervous that we might lose her again. I know I am."

"I am to but... I dont know. The look on his face when he is around her is different. Lets just... worry about Aphmau. We can worry about the other stuff some other time." I said. Garroth nodded. 

"Night bro. I will take second watch. I will leave Dante a note to let him know." Garroth said.

"Ok. Night bro"