Freaking Out

Dantes POV

I broke out in tears again. I couldn't bare the thought of Aphmau, my sister, dieing. Laurance and Garroth were upset because she is their love, but the pain I feel is different. I wasn't even listening to Laurance, Garroth, and Lucinda. Calm down. I took a deep breath and focused on what everyone was saying.

"...BE SOMETHING WE CAN DO! I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT THERE IS NOTHING THAT WE CAN DO! I DONT CARE WHAT I HAVE TO DO I WILL DO IT!" Laurance was in his shadown knight form, freaking out. I think Garroth had went into shock. He was just standing there with his mouth slightly open. Lucinda clearly didn't know how to handle the situation. This is something Aphmau would do. She would calm Laurance down, Tell Lucinda to take a break, and get Garroth out of shock. However, Aphmau isn't able to do that. But someone needs to.

"Laurance, you need to calm down. We cant do anything for Aphmau if we are freaking out. Garroth, we cant be just standing around either. Lucinda, is there anything we can do?" I said calming myself down first. Laurance went back to normal and Garroth snapped out of it.

"Unfortunately not. Her brain has to heal on its own. I have already given her a potion, but if I give her any more, it could cause even more damage. I'm going to go take a nap... feel free to stay here with Aphmau for as long as you want." Lucinda walked upstairs and shut her door.

Garroths POV

I couldn't really comprehend what was happening. One minute I was listening to Dante tell me I need to snap out of it, or something like that, then the next I'm thinking about life without Aphmau. I couldn't imagine how different everything would be. Who would be Lord? I would be forced to pledge my sword to someone else. I couldn't imagine that. In fact, if anything happens to her, I will resign. GARROTH FOCUS!

"...Stay here with Aphmau for as long as you want." Lucinda said and walked upstairs. Laurance and Dante walked back over to Aphmau and I followed them. Dante and Laurance sat on the left side of her, and I sat on the right. There was a moment of silence. I brushed a piece of hair off of Aphmaus face. She looked so calm that it was hard to believe that something was wrong.

"How could Irene let something happen to such an amazing person. How could my horrible brother be so bad as to do this." I mumbled.

"It isn't right. She is so amazing. Zane is going to pay..." Laurance said back.

"Guys...GUYS! I THINK APHMAU IS WAKING UP!" Dante inturupts.