He's Back!

Garroths POV

It was my shift for guarding Aphmau. I was sitting in a chair by Aphmaus side when i felt a sword being pressed against my neck.

"Zane." I didnt even have to look to know it was him.

"Hello dear brother. Sorry we have to cut this reunion short." Zane said, then everything went black.  

~Magical Time Skip~

I woke up with a pounding head ache. I was in a cell that looked like it was underground.My ankles and wrists were chained to the floor. I looked to the right of me and saw Aphmau in the same position as me. My chains jingled a bit and she turned her head.

"Are you ok Garroth?" She asked.

"Im fine. Are you ok?"

"Yeah." She was clearly sad and scared, just like me. The chains were just long enough to sit next to Aphmau. Then Zane walked in the room.

"Hello Aphmau. Garroth." Zane started to walk to our cell. The closer he got to us, the more Aphmau started to shake. He opened the door and unlocked Aphmaus chains. He dragged Aphmau out of the cell and closed the door behind him.

"Aphmau!" I yelled and struggled to get free.

"Aphmau, you like animals, right?" Zane said with an evil grin.

"Y-yes." Aphmau answered hesitantly.

"Good." Zane took Aphmau out of the room. I froze when I heard Aphmau scream.

Laurances POV

I woke up in my comfy bed with the sun on my face. Wait... Garroth was supposed to wake me up for my shift of watching Aphmau! I got out of bed and went to check on Garroth. 

"Garroth!" I yelled knocking on his door. No answer.

"Im coming in, ok?" I opened his door but there was no one inside. I started to get an uneasy feeling.

"Dante!" I yelled turning to his door. 

"Is it my shift?" He mumbled, coming out of his room.

"No because Garroth never woke me up for my shift! Lets go check on Aphmau." I pulled the barley awake Dante by his arm to Aphmaus. He woke up fully on our way there, so i didnt have to drag him any more.

"Aphmau?" Dante knocks on her door. Afraid that there was no response, we let ourselves in. 

"Aphmau!" I shouted up the stairs. Dante and I shared a worried look and ran up to her room.I pushed open her door and gasped. There was a chair by Aphmaus bed that had been knocked over, Aphmaus room was a mess, and there was some blood on the ground.

"Not again." Dante mumbles.