Caught As Well

Laurances POV

We decided to go back to Phoenix Drop to regroup. It was the only thing we could do. I was getting wood to craft some boats for Garroth and I when i saw a shadow. It looked like it was carrying something. I was going to offer to carry whatever it was for the person when i saw their face. Zane. Carrying Aphmau.

"LET HER GO!" I yelled. I was about to charge forward when Zane put a sword to her throat.

"And why would i do that hm?" Zane says in a cocky tone. He dropped Aphmau on the ground and charged at me with his sword. Everything went dark.

Aphmaus POV

I Woke up in a different place but in the same position expected neither of us had a gag in our mouth. I looked to my left and saw a sight that broke my heart. Laurance was in the cell next to me. We were in a room where the walls, ceiling, and floor were made of jungle wood. Were we near a jungle? Laurance woke up and took in his surroundings. I was crying because Laurance was here. Why did Zane have to bring him into this?

"Aphmau! Are you ok?!" Laurance comes as close to me as he can.

"I dont know but why are you here Laurance!?" I sob.

"Garroth and I were looking for you. We didnt find you so i was getting wood so we could go back and regroup at Phoenix Drop. I saw Zane and attacked him. He must have knocked me out." As if on cue Zane walked in.

"LET US GO!!!" Laurance yelled.

"Laurance. Its no use. Save your energy." I said and Laurance looked at me with pity in his eyes.

"Words of wisdom Aphmau. Save your energy because im not giving you any food." He laughs evilly. He walked into my cell and unlocked my chains. I didnt have the strength to run.

"Stand up." He commanded. I tried to stand but i was to weak and I couldn't. Zane sighed and pulled me up. He pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. My hands were behind my back being pinned against the wall. I couldn't move or do anything but i could feel the hot tears on my face. Zane pulled away after a minute and let me fall to the ground. He locked me back up and left the room. Laurance and I both stayed quiet.