The Puppy Will NOT Be Named Travlyn

Dantes POV

"Aphmau!  Aphmau! Aphmau!" Garroth, Laurance, and I were all looking for Aphmau. She ran into the woods about an hour ago and we still havent found her. By each passing second I was getting more and more worried. 

"I have to stop yelling. My voice is killing me." Garroth commented and Laurance and I agreed. By now it was night and it was getting hard to see.

"Is that a person over there?" Laurance pointed to a shadowy figure. I nodded and walked over to it.

"Aphmau?" When I got closer I realized it was Zane. Omi... Thats why we cant find her! Zane has her! It must be why!

"Zane! What did you do with Aphmau!" Zane laughed maniacally.

"Are you out in the woods looking for her?! Well I dont have her, but you really are stupid to basically tell me that shes out in the woods alone. Well, see ya later!" Zane disappeared with an amulet he had hidden in his pocket. We all sighed and started running through the woods trying to find her.

Garroths POV

We were walking for another hour when we found her laying against a tree with a little puppy snuggled up in her arms. I picked up the cute little puppy. It kind of reminded me of my childhood pet Sprinkles. *Sniffle* Dont think of Sprinkles now.

Laurance and Dante were having a stare off for who would cary Aphmau. I sighed.

"Geez guys. Laurance you cary her half of the way and Dante you cary her the other half of the way." I started walking towards the village with the adorable puppy in my arms.

~Magical Time Skip To The Village~

"OMI GUYS I WAS SO WORRIED! YOUVE BEEN GONE FOR 2 AND A HALF HOURS! WHERE WERE YOU?! IS MY APHMAU OK?!" Katelyn freaked out until she saw Aphmau. Her eyes widened and her mouth dropped open.

"Before you say anything, Aphmau is just sleeping." Laurance said hurriedly. Katelyn sighed of relief and took the puppy from my arms.

"Where did this little girl come from?" She asked, petting the puppies soft fur.

"She was in Aphmaus arms when we found her. Aphmau was asleep at that time to so we couldnt ask." Dante replied.

"Lets name the puppy Travlyn!" Travis said. "Its our ship name!" Katelyn punch Travis in the face.

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!"