Aphmau's Condition

Garroths POV

Finally Dante and I were done with our guard shift. I want to check up on Aphmau. I walk over to the plaza where I see Laurance who is a mess.

"What happened to you Laurance?" I asked.

"IM TRYING TO DO APHMAUS LORD DUTYS BUT ITS SOOOOOOO HARD!" Laurance screamed franticly.

"Ok calm down. If it makes you feel any better, Aphmau might like you better for helping her with her lord duties..." I said hoping that it would motivate him to continue because I don't want to get stuck doing it.

"BUT I HAVENT DONE ANYTHING BECAUSE ITS SO STRESSFUL AND CONUSING!" Laurance was going full on hysterical.

"Ok you really need to calm down. Aphmau isn't in a condition where she can do ANYTHING and I think you are being selfish by focusing on YOUR problems. THEY ARENT EVEN YOUR PROBLEMS! DID YOU EVEN ASK ANYONE TO HELP!? No. Now lets go check on Aphmau. Ok?!" I sighed and grabbed Laurances wrist and headed to Lucindas house.

Laurances POV

After having a mental break down, Garroth and I went to Lucindas to check on Aphmau. I hopped along the magical platforms.

"LUCINDA?! CAN WE COME IN?!" I yelled up to her.

"Sure guys come on in." I heard Lucinda say. Garroth and I ran up the stairs to Aphmau. Dante sat by Aphmau holding her hand with tears on his face. I instantly got nervous.

"Lucinda... whats going on?" I asked. She looked to Aphmau and Dante. She had clearly already told Dante and it wasn't good. Dante stifled a cry with his hand.

"Lucinda... What did you tell Dante that's so bad?" Garroth asked.

"Aphmau... may... not... make... it." Lucinda said quietly.

"WHAT?! CANT YOU DO ANYTHING?! WHATS WRONG WITH HER?!" Garroth and I started screaming questions at her.

"Guys. Let her explain. This isn't easy for anyone." Dante snaps quietly.

"Thanks Dante. Ok so... Aphmau... was clearly under some... harsh conditions. I'm not going to go into detail, but she... might die. She has had some serious trauma to the head." Lucinda stated. Dante broke out in tears again, still holding Aphmaus hand. Garroth and I stood stunted not sure what to do.