Let Her Go

Couple things I MUST TALK ABOUT AND YOU MUST LISTEN TO. 1. HOW THE STORY WILL END. Today is the last chapter that will be written the way this way. After this, I will be writing different endings that you can choose how you want the story to end. It will go in this order. Garmau ending, Laurmau ending, Danmau ending, Secret other ship ending, secret other ship ending, secret ending. OK? OK. 2. WE HIT 5K THIS IS AMAZING I WILL CONTINUE THIS RANT LATER JUST GO READ.

Laurances POV

I ran off into the woods, Garroth ran in the other direction. I was TRYING to have Aph dance with me, although I know Garroth and Dante were trying for the same thing. Wait...... If Dante is the only one with her.... DANG IT HE IS GOING TO GET TO DANCE WITH HER! WHY IRENE. Ugg. I stopped running a while ago and decided to start walking back.

I was enjoying the calm sounds of nature. The birds chirping and the rustle of the leaves in the wind. It was so relaxing, I was tempted to stay there longer. And I did stay there a bit longer. Then I started to walk back.

I walked into the plaza to see it destroyed. There was no one there, just decorations laying everywhere. Tables and chairs were knocked over as if people left in a hurry.

"Laurance! What happened here!?" I turned around seeing Garroth exit from the woods.

"I dont know. I just got here a minute ago. Look for anyone that might not have left." He nods and we begin looking through the rubble. After a while I see a bit of red sticking out from a bush. Whatever it is, its shiny. I dig through the bush, scratching myself in the process. I pull out a shiny red katana. I inspect the cloth closer and realize that there is a piece of purple fabric on it.

"He would never attack her... Right?" Garroth asks from over my shoulder.

"No. Something must have happened."

Dantes POV

The music was blaring. Everyone was cheerful and enjoying the party. Then it happened.

"EVERYONE RUN!" Aphmau yelled. Everyone cleared out in a rush around me. I wasnt leaving without Aphmau though. Everyone was gone besides Zane and two shadow knights that stood at the edge of the forest. Weird though, I didnt see Aphmau leave with everyone else.

"ZANE! What do you want." I pull out my katanas. Where are Garroth and Laurance?!

"This." He snaps his fingers and one of the shadow knights pulls Aphmau up off of the ground.

"LET HER GO!" Katelyn yells. Wow I didnt even realize the others were here. Next to Katelyn stood Travis, Lucinda, and Vylad. (The song above is the song im listening to now. Listen to it. Its one of my favorites.) Zane chuckles which angers me. I run at him but get knocked against a tree by a shadow knight. My katanas fly out of my hands and Zane grabs one. The shadow knights knock out everyone else. I cant bring myself to stand up. My head hurts and my vision is blurry. I hear Aphmau scream as I drift into unconsciousness.