Making a New Plan

Garroths POV

We placed the Diamond in the box.

"Im done with this. Im tired of playing Zanes game. We are going to find Aphmau on our own." Laurance said.

"And how do you suggest we find her then? We dont exactly have all the time in the world." I growled.

"I dont know. We could go back to O'Khasis." Laurance replied.

"Or even better, you guys stay here so it isn't obvious and you do it Zanes way. We take communication amulets and who ever finds her first will call the other group. Dale and I will go to O'Khasis and do it that way." Dante says. Laurance and I look at each other and nod. We tell Dale the plan and we organize the groups. Laurance and I have the horrible task of just sitting and waiting. Finally i notice that the diamond is gone from the box and it is replaced by a note. Laurance comes over and reads it withe me.

Ok there are two more things that I-need. The ruby of patients and the amethyst of perseverance. (Does anyone release where im going with this? If you do leave it in the comments and take a slice of pizza) you are to retrieve these two from some bandit camps in the woods of O'Khasis. Once you find them, Just give them to the guard at the gates with the red helmet. He will tell you what you need to know.

Dales POV (Yay! A new one!)

Dante and I traveled to O'Khasis. I decided to keep the root beer away, seeing as this was a very important mission. I tried to lighten the mode and crack a couple jokes and Dante did his best to try and laugh but i dont blame him. He sees Aphmau as his sister and then to have your sister kidnapped and you can only pray to irene that she isnt dead, well i dont blame him for being down. If it were molly or Alexis, i dont know what i would do. We wonder around the forest in dead silence before we get a hotel room. I think food was just what Dante needed.