Celestia

First off, I want to apologize for not updating yesterday. I needed some time for myself so i hope that you guys can understand and forgive me. Ok! On with the chapter. ~YoutuberAndFangirl

Aphmaus POV

"Come on Katelyn!" I nagged.

"Honestly Aphmau, I dont know who I like. Travis' horrible flirting is kinda cute but he also flirts with EVERY OTHER GIRL THAT IS ALIVE. And then there is Vylad. His eyes are comforting and... I dont know. The hardest part is that they seem like the two different sides of Jeffory. Jeffory liked to flirt with lots of girls but he also was calm and caring. I dont know. Its easier to just not think about any of it. What about your love life?" Katelyn  asked. I blushed and looked to the ground.

"I dont know either. Lets-" I was interrupted by someone calling for me.

"Aphmau can I see you for a second?" Laurance asked. I nodded and he walked out of my house. I faced Katelyn who motioned for me to go. I shrugged and got up from my kitchen table and followed Laurance to the docks.

"What are we doing out here Laurance?" I asked. Laurance was just starring out into the water.

"Aphmau im so sorry for saying that this morning. I can tell you havent been acting the same since I mentioned him." Laurance turned and looked into my eyes. We stood there for about 2 minutes just looking into each others eyes. I wasnt sure what was going on so I just stood there. Then Laurance did the unexpected. He placed his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him. Then his lips met mine. It was magical. But... Garroth and Dante. Then I thought of when Dante kissed me and I pulled away. Laurance looked at me with confused and pleading eyes.

"I-Im sorry Laurance. I dont know who I love... Im still trying to sort out my emotions. Im sorry. Im so, so sorry." I started crying and ran the woods. I heard my name being called behind me by many people. But who? I dont know, and I dont care. I just need a break from emotions. The faint sound of footsteps were heard behind me. They were following me. I should have known they would. I couldnt take it anymore and colapsed against a tree. I cried until something snuggled next to my leg. Confused, I looked and saw a thin puppy. It was black and white and it looked like it hadent eaten in a long time. I smiled and looked to the sky.

"Thank you Irene." I picked the puppy up and ran my hand through its soft fur.

"Im going to name you..." I looked back up at the sky. "Celestia." Celestia barked and waged her tail. She snuggled up in my arms and I quickly fell asleep.