A Hole In The Ground

Zanes POV

I ran to the little hole i was hiding Aphmau in when i saw Laurance and Garroth. They tried to catch up but they couldnt. When i got Aphmau unconscious i looked around to make sure they didnt know where i went. I got a nearby O'Khasis horse and rode off to find another place to hide Aphmau.

Laurances POV

Your stupid Laurance. If you hadn't taken off your helm Zane wouldnt have known you were here and he wouldnt have gone to do whatever it is he is doing. Garroth and i were still searching the woods looking for anything.

"Laurance! Come quick!" Garroth called over to me. Please say you found Aphmau. I run to where he is standing and i see an iron trapdoor.

"I dont have a picaxe, do you?" In response to Garroths question i pulled out a diamond one and demolished the iron trap door. We ran down the stone steps and into the jail area. There was one cell. There was nothing in the cell but some dried blood. Good thing it isn't resent.

"This must have been where Zane was keeping Aphmau. That means she could be anywhere now that he knows we are here! Ugg im so stupid!" I dont know if i was talking to Garroth, myself, or no one.

"Its ok dont beat yourself up over it. We will find Aph if it the last thing we do." Garroth said putting a hand on my shoulder.