Prologue: First Day of Kindergarten

Yow.

Inhalemyfemaledong aka Chitoge-sama herr! I felt bad because I said this book was going to be released in either November 2015 or October 2015, but I never ended up releasing it because of school. I barely have free time to update my stories. I also feel bad because I'm leaving you all hanging, waiting for this story's update. In the meantime, I will publish the prologue. So you guys can kinda get a sneak peek. Pretty much. Please enjoy this story!

❤️ ~~ ❤  

"Soojung... Soojung, wake up!" a 3 year old Soojung aka Krystal heard the voice of her mother say. She yawned and stretched her arms. "Mommy, why did you wake me up?" asked Krystal. Her mother giggled. "Silly, today is your first day at kindergarten! Oh, don't you remember?" asked her mother. Krystal's eyes shot up. "That's right!" said Krystal. She got up and got ready for her first day.

Kindergarten.

A place every human who has been educated might know. There, you make friends and play. That was what Krystal was gonna experience soon. Pure excitement was what Krystal felt. "I can't wait to make friends!" she thought.

"Umma! Is Soojung done yet? She is taking forever to take a bath. I need to go school already!" Krystal's 8 year old sister Sooyeon aka Jessica whined in the car, already having her things packed and such. "Eonnie, I'm done already, ok? No need to rush things." said Krystal as she sat next to her sister Jessica in the car. "Girls, your lunch!" said their mother, giving them their lunch through the car window. "Kansamnida!" Jessica and Krystal said in unison as they took their lunch. "Yeobo, we're off now." said Sica and Stal's father. "Okay. Have a nice trip!" said the mother. "Annyeong, eomma!" said Krystal as she waved through the car window. Her mother smiled and waved back. Krystal sat on her car seat and buckled her seat belt with her tiny hands. She turned to her sister, who wasn't wearing a seat belt. "Eonnie, you should wear a seat belt too!" said Krystal. Sica rolled her eyes. "Well I'm older than you, and less fragile! So I have the right to not wear a seat belt." said Sica triumphantly. "Sooyeon...." their father said in a ready-to-scold manner. Sica turned red in embarrassment. "Fine! I'll wear my seat belt." she said and buckled her seat belt as well. Krystal giggled at her eonnie.

"This is your kindergarten, Soojung." said Krystal's father. Krystal unbuckled her seat belt and watched in awe of her kindergarten. Up front was a playground with many kids playing, and there was a small little building up front where teachers get ready to teach the kids. "It's cute!" said Krystal. "Yes, it certainly is." Krystal's father chuckled. "Appa, I'm gonna run late, can't you just drop Soojung off already?" asked Jessica. "I will, I will. Come on Jung-ie. Let's go inside." said their father as he unbuckled his seat belt and picked Krystal up. He went inside the small building and saw the teachers talking. "Excuse me." he coughed. The teachers looked up and smiled. 1 particular teacher got up and pinched Krystal's cheeks. "And who might this be?" she asked. Krystal blushed, shy, and hid her face in her father's neck. "Ehehe. Sorry, she's shy. Her name is Soojung, also known as Krystal." said her father. The teacher giggled. "Krystal-ah... look at me." she said gently. Krystal slowly faced the teacher. Krystal blushed at how pretty she was. "I'm Seolhyun seonsangnim. From now on, you will be seeing me often. So don't be shy." said the teacher, now known as Seolhyun. Krystal's father put her on the ground gently. "Soojung-ah, I'm gonna be dropping off your sister to school now, and also go to work. Be a good girl, ok?" said Krystal's father. Krystal nodded slowly, looking down in the ground. "Good girl." Krystal's father chuckled and patted her head. "Annyeong." he said. Krystal watched him get back in the car and drive off.

 Krystal watched him get back in the car and drive off