Chapter 15: Fight

Hey there everyone. I think a few months have passed by already lolol. Sorry for not updating, I was busy with school and recently drama has been going on with my life, so I'm not really doing well emotionally. I forgot about wattpad and making stories for a while, but in the end I remembered that this is my happiness. So I'm back. I doubt people will still read this newly updated chapter after so many months of waiting. But hopefully some of u will. Sorry again for not updating in a long time huhu.

💖~~💖

Third Person POV

"So this one guy was annoying me, and he sure did regret it when I choked him," said Kyungsoo. Soojung laughed while Myungsoo just silently listened to the conversation while eating chips. "To death?" she asked excitedly.

Kyungsoo turned to her and smiled evilly. "Yeah, choked him to death," he said.

Myungsoo found it creepy how Kyungsoo smiled about things like death, murder and just plain psychopathic things. But what he found even more creepier was when Soojung just laughed along with him.

There's no way what that fortune teller said was real. This guy is just a psychopath, I know it. He thought. But if he really was a psychopath, that would make Soojung one too if she just laughed at his psychopathic jokes. A psychopath and a psychopath, they even matched there. Just what chance did Myungsoo have now?

"Myungsoo you've got some chip powder smeared on the side of your lips," Kyungsoo suddenly said to Myungsoo. "Oh, I, uh.." Myungsoo have stammered.

"I'll take care of that!" Soojung wiped off the chip powder on Myungsoo's lips, causing him to blush. "Don't touch me!" he said. "What's wrong with you? I'm only trying to help." Soojung pouted.

"Someone might get hurt," Myungsoo didn't realize that he blurted that out, he quickly covered his mouth.

"Eh, who?"

He panicked and looked at Kyungsoo but Kyungsoo only gave him a reassuring smile.

Myungsoo cleared his throat. "Me." he held his head up high. "Why you? You're not making any sense."

"Because you might never give me an answer."

"...."

Soojung stayed quiet. She knew what he meant, she never really told him "I love you". Was she really sure of her feelings at this point?

Kyungsoo started coughing rapidly. "Kyungsoo! Are you choking?!" Soojung asked. He shook his head and quickly pulled something out of his pocket. Myungsoo and Soojung's eyes widened.

They were pills.

Kyungsoo quickly gulped down 2 pills at one shot, and stopped coughing. "I'm fine." he smiled at the both of them.

Myungsoo frowned. "You're not fine, your condition looks pretty serious," he said.

"You don't have to worry about it, it's nothing, really."

"How is that nothing?"

"It's just..."

Myungsoo sighed. No use trying to make Kyungsoo talk anymore, he just kept refusing.

"Kyungsoo, whatever condition you have, you can tell us. We're your friends!" Soojung said. Myungsoo turned to her and shook his head. "Don't force him anymore, Soojung," he said.