Chapter 9: 17

Soojung's POV

Ah, just another day of school.

Or so I thought.

"OPPA!!!!" yelled Myungsoo's fangirls, chasing him everywhere.

Me and Myungsoo are now 17. 2nd years in high school. And so far, our underclassmen are already lusting after Myungsoo. Of course.

Last year passed by so quickly, like some sort of jet. Rain seonsangnim getting married and me crying like a little baby because of it, me rejecting Minhyuk sunbae and such, and... stuff like that. Last year wasn't that special anyway.

"Soojung, help me!! They're trying to steal my pants!" I heard Myungsoo scream. I rolled my eyes and ignored him, walking into the school. Leaving Myungsoo, with all those crazy girls.

Another year with my popular best friend? I wouldn't mind.

I smiled to myself.

I wonder what type of adventures are waiting for me this year.

According to some quiz I took online, I'm gonna fall for someone this year. Aigoo~~ what bullshit. I cringed to myself. Yeah, right. I'm not going any close to love. Nope.

All of a sudden Myungsoo's face came into my mind.

Am I crazy?! Did I just think I'd hook up with Myungsoo this year?!

I looked behind me and Myungsoo was still getting mobbed.

I quickly ran inside the school. Maybe I was just going crazy from how noisy it was outside.

AISHH KIM MYUNGSOO IS SUCH AN IDIOT!

----

Myungsoo's POV

"Myungsoo oppa. Let me in!" one of my underclassmen banged on my door. I groaned and covered my ears with earphones, listening to music.

Ever since the first day of school, since underclassmen started loving me, I decided to try going out with the prettiest one, you know? The prettiest one being, Park Jiyeon.

And I got unlucky. Now she's annoying me all day every day. Who knew dating would be this messy?

Ahh. Well, it is confirmed that my first girlfriend ever was a psychopath.

I removed my earphones and sighed. Fine, I'll let her in. I stood up and opened the door with an annoyed expression.

"Yah. I broke up with you, why are you still hanging around on my door?"

"We didn't break up! I didn't agree to it! You're talking nonsense, oppa!" Jiyeon jeered.

I sighed. I quickly pushed her out the door. "Go back home safely, ok? And let me live my life!" I said and slammed the door shut.

Sigh, dating. What a headache.

Speaking of dating, lately Soojung's been flirting with boys. I am enraged. Who gave her permission to do that?

Even though I've dated Jiyeon, part of the reason was to forget Soojung. Forget my feelings for her and stay friends. But these feelings can't seem to go away. No matter how pretty my underclassmen can get, somehow, none of them could beat Soojung.

Aigoo, yeah. I'm happy that I'm crazy for Soojung. But someone should really place me in a mental asylum. She's the same Soojung that ate dirt when she was a kid after all. Oh my god.

Speaking of Soojung, I wonder what she's doing now.

"Soosoo!" someone called. I jumped in surprise as I saw Soojung sneaking in through my window, practically falling with her face landing flat on the ground. Yeah, I should really be put in a mental asylum.