Chapter 13: Don't Wanna Lose You

Yo, sowwy for the late update~~ but all that matters is that it's HERE. so yeah, enjoy my lovely senpais.

💖~~💖

Myungsoo's POV (A/N ah, first person POV how I missed you)

I'm currently trying to process the situation.

So-- currently, the girl I like's lips are on my lips.. whose lips again? Oh yeah, mine.

WHAT?!

Oh dear imagination of mine, I know I love my fantasies, BUT YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR!

Or.. is this.. reality? What is the difference between reality and dreams again? I have forgotten.

I CANNOT DIFFERENTIATE THEM ANYMORE BECAUSE THIS IS LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE.

I shook a bit as Soojung removed her lips from mine. I stared into her eyes, trying to see if maybe she was hypnotized or something. But.. no.

She was as awake as ever. Looking at me, hands on my chest. Which means... she really did mean to kiss me.

".. Soojung," I finally call out. She removed her hands off me and cleared her throat.

"I'm sorry.. that was a bit sudden, wasn't it? I-I mean my hands just started moving on their own-- and, uh, my troublesome mouth here as well," she stuttered, starting to twiddle with her fingers nervously.

I'm really having a hard time processing the situation here.

"Am I dreaming or something? Soojung, slap me with all you've got, hurry!" I grab Soojung's hand and held it near my face, wanting her to slap me.

There's absolutely no way THE Jung Soojung did that just now. No..

I'M HAPPY ABOUT IT BUT I DON'T WANNA BE UPSET ONCE I WAKE UP!

"Why should I slap you? I'm the one who did wrong..," said Soojung. She pulled her hand away from my grip and put her 2 palms over her red face. "I'm definitely done for.. I'm so sorry, Soosoo!" she suddenly bowed 90° to me, signaling that she was very sorry.

"No! Don't say sorry! I.. enjoyed that," I said without thinking.

SHIT! SHE'S GONNA VIEW ME AS A PERVERT BY MY WORDS! WHAT IS WITH YOUR CHOICE OF WORDS, KIM MYUNGSOO?!

I saw Soojung's expression hardening. "No! Soojung, it's not like that, I-- uhh.." I struggled to find words, but there were none to say, really.

Luckily her expression softened quickly. "Well, uh.. again, I'm really sorry for kissing you. Without warning, too."

"Just... don't be sorry! Let's forget that happened!"

"Really? You're not mad?"

"I mean, why would I be mad, you know my reason for going on this date-- yeah."

Soojung smiled slightly. "Well, that's good. You're not mad."

Ba-dump. There goes my heart. Oh, and also there goes my stick. Shit, Jung Soojung, really.

I coughed and looked away, trying to find a distraction. "Uhh, where were we going again?" I asked.

"Theater, right?"

"Y-yeah. That thing like a cinema? They show movies too?"

"Well last time I checked cinema and theater were the same thing."

I cleared my throat, trying not to look too much like an idiot.

"That's what I said! Let's go! Yeah, go, let's-- let's go." I quickly marched to the theater.