Chapter 5: Double Date

Soojung's POV

I sat in the car with Myungsoo and my dad. My first ever double date... with someone I don't like! What the heck! Kim Myungsoo you are DEAD to me!

Aside from that, although my dad was super shocked when I told him I was going on a double date, he was reassured to know that I was going there for Myungsoo's sake. But I really wished he strongly disapproved. Because... even though I got the chance to blackmail Myungsoo, I STILL HAD TO GO ON A DATE WITH THAT GREASY DUDE, MINHYUK! Greasy, yuck. Ewwww. I am disgusted. Utterly DISGUSTED. But hey, I have the chance to blackmail Myungsoo. Oh life, coming with negative and positive things.

"We're here." said my dad. I was about to get off but I noticed Myungsoo wasn't budging. "Yah." I said and poked his cheek. Myungsoo practically flied out of his seat. "OH PLEASE DON'T DUMP ME IN PUBLIC!" he cried out and opened his eyes. Huh. Seems like he just got back to reality.

"Yah, Kim Myungsoo, are you doing good?" I asked, holding my laughter. Myungsoo looked at me and gasped. "Oh such a relief!" he said and leaned back on his seat. "Dreamt something bad?" I asked. "Yes! Very bad!" said Myungsoo, holding his chest. "Don't do that, that's gay." I said and took his hand away from his chest.

"Anyway, we're here so... appa, we're off." I said and walked out of the car, pulling Myungsoo with me. I watched as appa drove away. "Anyway, we're here, where are we meeting Suzy and Minhyuk sunbae?" I asked. Myungsoo didn't say anything. "Yah!" I said, he still didn't say anything, he was just staring into my eyes, like, what you tryna do, stare into my soul? "Earth to Myungsoo?" I asked, snapping my fingers in front of him. Thankfully, he came to his senses. "Oh, yeah... what were we talking about?" he asked. I facepalmed. This was gonna be.. a long double date.

Myungsoo's POV

I had a dream. I was being SUCH A BAD DATE TO SUZY AND... AND... SHE DUMPED ME IN PUBLIC! It was embarrassing, and right when she was about to slap me, I woke up. Oh, Hesus Marioseph. That's Jesus, Mary and Joseph mixed together. Anyway, I should get back to reality.

Soojung took my hand away from my chest. I blushed. Wait... this looks familiar...

Girl holding boy's hand. Boy blushing. IT'S A KDRAMA SCENE!!

Reminds me of Cheese In The Trap when Hong Seol held Baek Inho's hand and Inho fell for her.

But... Inho was the 2nd lead of Cheese In The Trap.

AM I THE SECOND LEAD IN SOOJUNG'S LIFE?!

Oh, why am I even worrying about that? Does it really matter if I'm the second lead? I'm the main lead in Suzy's life! Yeah that's right~~

Ok Myungsoo, stop falling in love with your best friend. Seriously.

"Earth to Myungsoo?" I heard Soojung snap her fingers. Oh, I just realized I was staring at her for so long. DID BAEK INHO DO THIS TO HONG SEOL TOO?! STARE AT HER FOR SO LONG?! THEN I REALLY AM THE 2ND LEAD! OH, THE HORROR OF BEING REJECTED! "Oh yeah... what were we talking about?" I asked, clueless. Soojung facepalmed. WELL SORRY THAT YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AND I COULDN'T STOP STARING AT YOU! Wait, what? Let me rephrase that.

"WELL SORRY THAT YOU ARE SO UGLY THAT MY MIND COULDN'T PROCESS IT!" I blurted out. "Bwo?! You want me to beat you up, huh?!" Soojung yelled at me, raising her fists. "Ok, never mind that, let's just find Suzy and Minhyuk!" I said, raising my hands in defense.

I quickly pulled out my handphone and texted Suzy.

"Where are you guys?"

"Ah, Myungsoo, we're at the gift shop waiting for you guys."