Chapter 10: Not Right

Third Person POV

Myungsoo walked into the school, hiding his face with his bag. Although he looked like a crazy lunatic, atleast it was less humiliating than facing Soojung. The girl who he basically RAPED yesterday. What a disgrace. Myungsoo, you're a disgrace!

"Bwoya?" he heard the voice he last wanted to hear. Myungsoo turned his head to his right slowly. Yup. Just his luck.

Soojung stood there, looking at Myungsoo as if he was someone who escaped out of the mental hospital. "You sure are something." she said and walked away.

Myungsoo dropped his bag and ruffled his hair in frustration. "You've done it, Kim Myungsoo, you've done it!" he scolded himself. Students looked at him weirdly. No way he was the cool and popular Kim Myungsoo. How was he even popular with the ladies? The world might never know.

----

"Soojung!" Myungsoo called to Soojung who was walking as fast as she could to get away from him. "Are you mad? I'm sorry!" Myungsoo said, trying to apologize.

Soojung turned around and kicked Myungsoo in his balls. "Ow! Ok, I deserved that!" Myungsoo said, holding his balls in his pain. Soojung huffed and crossed her arms. "Look, Soosoo. I'm not mad, ok?! I just need... some time alone." she said.

"Away from me?!"

"Well what else?!"

"Arrasseo. Go!" said Myungsoo as he leaned unto the wall for support. Soojung quickly ran away from Myungsoo with a flushed face.

To tell the truth, she was very flustered about that incident with the dishes. She can't seem to look Myungsoo in the eye, and her heart beat would raise a lot more when she would see him.

This wasn't the first time Soojung felt flustered about Myungsoo, it was during that time too, in the infirmary, she couldn't list her reasons on why she wouldn't kiss Myungsoo. Stupid. Soojung thought. She couldn't help but think, what if she really has fallen for Myungsoo? She wasn't dense, she knew these were symptoms of love. And she hated it. She didn't want to fall in love with her best friend. It was wrong, yet felt so right. She's known him for half of her life, she knows that he prefers dogs over cats, she's taken a bath with him, the only thing that would make sense is if she wouldn't fall for him. There's no such thing as best friends dating, best friends always lose... right?

Soojung held her beating heart and calmed herself.

I don't like Myungsoo.. he's just my friend.. that's only right!

"Yah! I found you again!" Myungsoo said as he finally spotted Soojung. She turned around and gasped.

In Soojung's eyes, Myungsoo was wearing the outfit of a prince, stretching his hand out to her. "I found you again, my darling!" he said.

"Soojung? SOOJUNG!" Myungsoo yelled as the girl fainted at the sight of him.

----

"Ugh... where am I?" Soojung muttered, her eyes fluttering open. She was lying down on a bed, and the walls were filled with posters of Myungsoo's face.

"ANNYEONGHASEYO!!" a Myungsoo wearing a doctor's outfit appeared in front of Soojung. Soojung blinked. "Where am I, Soosoo?" she asked. Myungsoo laughed.

"You're in Myungsoo heaven."

"P-pardon?"

The Myungsoo snapped his fingers, and billions of other Myungsoos appeared.