Chapter 8: I Fell In Love With My Best Friend

Third Person POV

"YAH! WHAT WERE THE 2 OF YOU THINKING?!" yelled Sooyeon as she hit Soojung and Myungsoo's heads. "Ouch! Unnie, please, we're sick! Can't you refrain from beating us up this once?!" Soojung protested.

"Yeah, noona! Spare us just this once!"

"SPARE?! Why I oughta--"

Sooyeon then grabbed both Soojung and Myungsoo's hair and pulled them.

"OW OW OW! UNNIE!"

"DON'T THE 2 OF YOU KNOW HOW WORRIED I WAS?! IT WAS RAINING HARD AND THE 2 OF YOU STILL WEREN'T HOME! NOW LOOK, YOU BOTH HAVE A COLD, CLEARLY UMMA AND APPA WILL YELL AT ME FOR NOT BEING A RESPONSIBLE SISTER!"

"AHH! MY HAIR!"

"I will beat the 2 of you so hard today!"

Soojung and Myungsoo looked at each other, their faces clearly saying "oh shit".

Sooyeon let go of their hair and sighed.

"I'm sorry for doing this, but.. LET ME PUNCH BOTH OF YOU! RIGHT NOW!"

"AHH!" Soojung and Myungsoo quickly ran away.

"COME BACK HERE, YOU BRATS! YOUR COLD WILL GET WORSE IF YOU'RE BAREFOOT!"

And then the chase went on and on.

---

Myungsoo trudged to school lazily. "Aish... why did I have to be cured of my cold so soon? I should've hugged Soojung longer. Tsk!" he mumbled to himself.

Up to this point, a small part of Myungsoo has realized he has fallen for Soojung. Fallen for his best friend. And he doesn't know why, but she was just so beautiful.

"Aigoo! I've totally gone crazy this school year! Thinking about Soojung and stuff, ew

"Aigoo! I've totally gone crazy this school year! Thinking about Soojung and stuff, ew." said Myungsoo as he hit his head.

But.. maybe I should embrace the fact that I'm crazy.

---

"Oy! Soosoo boy!" said Soojung as she saw Myungsoo.

"Soosoo?! I thought I told you to stop calling me that!"

"Blehhh. It suits you anyway."

"Ugh. What do you want?"

"Noraebang."

"Why?"

"Well.. I just wanted to go! That's all.."

Myungsoo shrugged and walked up to Soojung. He then put his arm over her shoulder.

"Sure, why not? Kaja."

"Aigoo, look at you, feeling all cool boy!"

"I'm not feeling! I'm an actual cool boy~~"