Chapter 3: Crazy

"Throw him! Throw him!" chanted everyone as Myungsoo and his friends carried Sunggyu near the pool. "YAH YOU CRAZY BASTARDS LET ME DOWN THIS INSTANT!" Sunggyu yelled, but ended up being ignored. In the end, Sunggyu was thrown in anyway. Myungsoo laughed so hard. "Yes! Yes! I threw him!" he yelled, victorious. "I knew he planned this." Sunggyu moped to himself in the pool. Myungsoo wiped his tears and lent a hand to Sunggyu.

"C'mon Sunggyu, let's get you out of there."

"OUT OF HERE MY ASS! I'M DRAGGING YOU DOWN WITH ME!" Sunggyu then grabbed Myungsoo's hand and pulled him into the pool with him. Soojung saw the sight and sighed. She grabbed a towel. "Myungsoo, you don't have spare clothes!" she yelled. "And so do I!" Sunggyu yelled back. Myungsoo laughed. "I'm serious here!" said Soojung. Myungsoo got out of the pool and walked to Soojung. "Ahhh can't I just wear your dad's clothes?" Myungsoo whined. Soojung didn't respond and proceeded to dry him with the towel. Myungsoo blushed.

"Aish.. you're like, 4 months older than me, but I feel like I'm your mother!" said Soojung. Myungsoo didn't say anything and just stared at Soojung while she was drying his wet hair with the towel. "You're gonna have to go back to your house for a while to change clothes, so don't worry, I'll take care of everything here." said Soojung as she finished drying off Myungsoo and gave him the towel. For some reason, he still couldn't say anything. Myungsoo's eyes were fixated on Soojung. "Yah, why aren't you going?!" Soojung yelled angrily. Myungsoo realized he was staring and coughed. "Yeah.. I should go." he said and dashed away.

As Myungsoo changed clothes in his home, he started to wonder. Why was he blushing when Soojung dried him? Why did she suddenly look.. pretty? He shook his head. Ani. It can't be. He was just worn out from the pool, that's all.

"Soojung!" someone called Soojung. She turned her head towards the sound and gasped. "M-Minhyuk sunbae!" she said. Minhyuk laughed. "Ne, it's me." he said. Soojung was speechless. Minhyuk was one of the most popular guys at her and Myungsoo's high school, and he's talking to a loser like her! "Wh-what do you need? The birthday boy? I sent him to change clothes.." Soojung got cut off as someone, most likely Myungsoo, backhugged her and twirled around. "I changed my clothes like you said, omma!" Myungsoo said and laughed as he twirled around carrying Soojung. "YAH KIM MYUNGSOO YOU BETTER LET GO!" said Soojung. Myungsoo saw Minhyuk and let go of Soojung. "Oh, Minhyuk sunbae! Annyeonghaseyo!" said Myungsoo and bowed. Soojung scoffed. "Bweoya, he's actually polite?" Soojung thought. "Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Myungsoo-ssi. Nice party you have here." said Minhyuk.

"Neh, neh, it was all made possible by my best friend, Jung Soojung!"

"Shut up while I'm telling you nicely." said Soojung, trying to keep her patience. Myungsoo laughed.

"Anyway, sunbae, is there anything you need?"

"Ah, about that, I didn't come here for you, I came here for Soojung."

Soojung stiffened. What? Someone actually came for her? The Jung Soojung?

"S-sunbae? Come again?"

"I came here for Soojung."

Myungsoo blinked. Ani.... but why? That's impossible, there are no drinks around! Minhyuk isn't even drunk!

He laughed awkwardly. "Ah, sunbae! This girl is.. she's.."

"Single, right?"

Soojung started choking. "Myungsoo, water." she said. Myungsoo got a glass of water from the table and gave it to Soojung. She instantly drank it.

"But why do you need Soojung, exactly, sunbae?"

"Isn't it obvious? I like Soojung."

"NOOOO! YOU CAN'T!" Myungsoo said to Minhyuk. "Why can't I?" asked Minhyuk. Myungsoo laughed. "Because... Soojung isn't even 16 yet!" said Myungsoo. "Then I'll wait." said Minhyuk.

"No! .... you can't."

"Ah, wae?"

"Don't wait because... Soojung is.."

"Mianhe, Minhyuk sunbae, but I don't like you." Soojung spoke up. Minhyuk pouted. "Why don't you like me though?" he asked.

"I'm still 15, pretty young so obviously I wouldn't know what love is. Talk to me again when I'm all grown up next time, ok?"

Myungsoo cheered. "Yes!" he said. Soojung glared at him. Myungsoo laughed. "Uh... sorry, sunbae." he mumbled.

----

"Bye, everyone!" Myungsoo waved as everyone left Soojung's house. Suzy, one of the most popular girls at their school, walked up to Myungsoo and gave him a piece of paper. Myungsoo looked at the paper, then at Suzy, confused. "That's my phone number. Give it a ring, ok?" Suzy said and winked as she walked away. "Whoa, look at you, getting some digits, I say!" said Soojung as she grabbed the piece of paper and read it. Myungsoo snatched it back. "Aish don't touch that. You'll blackmail me, clearly." said Myungsoo. Soojung giggled. "Arraseo, I won't pry into your love life." said Soojung. Myungsoo glanced at Soojung.

"Her black hair makes her look cute..." Myungsoo mumbled. "Bwo? You said something about black hair?" Soojung asked. Myungsoo slapped himself mentally. Great, just why did he mumble that?! "Nothing. Nothing. I'm going home now." Myungsoo said and quickly walked away. "Ok, bye Myungsoo! See you tomorrow!" shouted Soojung. Myungsoo didn't look back and just waved his hand. Because if he looked back, his heart would just beat. "Ahhhh I'm going crazy!" Myungsoo yelled as he kicked a trash can. He panted.

"Soojung, Soojung, Soojung, she's everywhere!!" Myungsoo whined in his head. "Aish, why is she everywhere in my head?" Myungsoo checked if he had a fever himself. He doesn't have a fever.

"AISHHHH JUNG SOOJUNG GET OUT OF MY HEAD!"

💖~~💖