Chapter 2: Myungsoo's Birthday

Since this chapter will be about Myungsoo's birthday, I will be changing his birthday from March 13 to June 13. Because school in Korea (I think) has summer from February to April?? Idk. But its like that here 😂😂

💖~~💖

"Ding!!!" Myungsoo groaned as he snoozed his alarm clock. Must be another one of these school days today... Wait!

"It's my birthday!" he said and got up quickly. At lightning speed, Myungsoo took a shower, changed his clothes, ate his breakfast, and brushed his teeth.

"Omma, I'm off to school!" yelled Myungsoo. "Ok, have a good birthday, sweety!" said his mother. Myungsoo excitedly ran to the bus stop. He couldn't wait to tell his best friend the big news. Hopefully she hasn't forgotten. But there was also one thing Myungsoo couldn't forget.

"Good morning Korea, today is my birthday!!" shouted Myungsoo quickly as he got out of his house. He laughed to himself. It just became a habit of his to greet Korea every morning. "Oh, that's right!" said Myungsoo. He turned to the house next door, but was disappointed. "Oh... that's right. Shinhye noona and Yonghwa hyung moved out." he said, bummed out. "Well, that's not gonna make me sad! Yonghwa hyung didn't like me that much either! I'M OFF, KOREA!!" said Myungsoo as he ran to the bus stop.

"Soojung!!!!!" Myungsoo yelled as he ran to the bus stop dramatically. Soojung didn't turn her head. Huh, she must've not heard him, better go closer then!

"Jung Soojung!" said Myungsoo as he shoved her playfully from behind. Soojung gasped and turned around. "Myungsoo! Don't do that!" she said, flustered, as she removed the earphones in her ear. Myungsoo scratched his head. "Hehe, mian, I didn't know I would scare you that much." he apologized.

"Anyway, you know what day is it today?!"

"Thursday. Why?"

"Aish, too cliché! Too cliché! I know you know today is the day.."

"What do you mean today is the day?"

"..."

"..."

"You, seriously, don't know.. ?"

"Mm."

"Ah."

"..."

"..."

"Today's my birthday..."

"Omo! Today is your birthday?! Omo, mianhe Myungsoo-ah.... I totally forgot--- saeng-il chukha hamnida!" Soojung suddenly started singing as she grabbed something from her bag.

Myungsoo's jaw dropped at what Soojung pulled out from her bag.

"A... Cardboard helicopter?!" asked Myungsoo, shocked.

 Cardboard helicopter?!" asked Myungsoo, shocked

"Ahaha, I know.. it's not very special, is it?" said Soojung. "Are you kidding me?! This is so awesome! Better than the one Jookwan broke!" said Myungsoo. "But.. it's cardboard, it's not real.." mumbled Soojung. Myungsoo pulled her into a hug. "Yah, out of all the 16 birthdays I've had, this was the best gift I've received." said Myungsoo. Soojung smiled and hugged him back. "Thanks." she said.