Chapter 6: Same Dreams

Myungsoo waited patiently at the rooftop. He has just received a love letter from a certain girl, saying they should meet at the rooftop, where Myungsoo can see who that girl is. "Aigoo.. what's taking her so long?" Myungsoo asked himself as he drank the water bottle he brought along with him. Suddenly, the door to the rooftop opened, making Myungsoo startled. Standing at the door, was a slim, tall and beautiful girl with long black hair. "Soojung??" Myungsoo asked, bewildered at who just arrived at the rooftop. "Myungsoo? What are you doing here?" asked Soojung.

"Never mind that, what are you doing here?"

"I asked you first!"

"Well... I'm older than you so answer my question first!"

"Well--- well-- guess what, I'm not telling you!"

"Ok, so I'm not gonna tell you either!"

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

"Didn't want to know anyway.." said Soojung, crossing her arms and looking away. Myungsoo also leaned back on his seat and looked away.

Silence.

"Well.. are you waiting for somebody?" asked Soojung. "Yep." Myungsoo answered. "Who?" asked Soojung. Myungsoo yawned and stretched his arms. "Some girl who wants to confess her feelings to me." said Myungsoo. Soojung clapped her hands. "Congratulations, you basically just told me what your purpose on the rooftop is. And I bestow upon you: The Idiot of the Year Award." said Soojung, laughing. Myungsoo realized what he just said, and facepalmed.

"Haha! Idiot of the year!" Soojung mocked and kept laughing. Myungsoo blushed and stomped his foot. "Well I told you! So tell me what your purpose is here!" said Myungsoo. Soojung quickly got a hold of herself and stopped laughing. "Ok, well, you see..." Soojung trailed off. Myungsoo crossed his arms, waiting for her to say it. "I.. am gonna confess to someone here." said Soojung.

"And who might that be?" asked Myungsoo.

Soojung looked at him with a poker face.

"It's you."

"... what?" asked Myungsoo, standing up. Soojung blushed and looked away. "I gave you that love letter. I wanted to confess my feelings to you." said Soojung. Myungsoo's heart was beating. "You mean... you like me?" asked Myungsoo. "Of course I do! Did you even read the letter?!" asked Soojung. Myungsoo smiled. He ran to Soojung and gave her a hug. "Hey! Let go of me!" said Soojung, blushing really hard. Myungsoo then kissed Soojung in the lips.

"I like you too."

"KRING!!!!!!" ringed Myungsoo's alarm clock. Myungsoo's eyes shot wide open. He got up and touched his face. "What the hell? Was that reality? Or was that a dream?" he asked himself. He snoozed his alarm clock and realized. "IT WAS A DREAM!!!!!" Myungsoo yelled, his voice echoing through his house.

"That's right... yesterday wasn't a school day, it was Sunday, the day after me and Soojung went on that double date. So she never confessed to me!!" Myungsoo thought to himself, his frown becoming really wide. "Aish... what a waste. My hopes got up there for a sec." mumbled Myungsoo as he kicked a stone in front of him.

"Stupid dream world.. stupid brain!"

----

Soojung sat on her seat with a facial expression that was basically saying,

"What even is life?"

Ever since Saturday, she's been having weird thoughts about Myungsoo and all. She's started to tone down her insults, draw pictures of helicopters everytime her pen got in contact with paper, and worst of all, she just had a dream about Myungsoo.