Chapter 10

Chapter 10

A/N: It’s funny how I was listening to Closer by Tegan and Sara and Glad You Came by The Wanted while writing this chapter. PS, you DO NOT have to read this chapter because it is...well, dirty. It's safe to say that I have officially lost my writing virginity....Yeah, for anyone who doesn't like that sort of thing, you can totally ignore this chapter and wait for chapter 11 :)    And for those that do like this sort of stuff, enjoy :P 

Elsie’s POV

Nathan had come back, and I realized how much I wanted him to be with me in all aspects. We had finally fed from each other after two agonizing months and I instantly felt fuller and definitely satisfied.

I tugged at his shirt as he breathed in at the front of my neck. He lifted himself slightly so that I could take his shirt off, but he wouldn’t lift his face from me so I ended up ripping it off. He gave a deep growl and I shivered. He finally lifted his head and tugged at my arms, telling me to sit up. When I did he tugged at my shirt and with one swift movement it was off as well.

I suddenly felt self-conscious and began covering myself up with my arms, but he stopped me, saying, “Don’t hide from me.” He gently pushed me back down on the bed again and began peppering kisses on my stomach. When he got even lower I felt my abdomen tense up.

Nathan began unbuttoning my jeans and he pulled them off just as quickly. I heard him groan, though I didn’t take my eyes off of the ceiling.

“El, look at me,” he said, and I propped myself on my elbows a bit to look at him. I was immediately caught in a trance just looking into his eyes. After a few seconds he looked down at my womanhood and nudged his nose on my now-pulsing core. He took a breath in, and I don’t know why, but it was turning me on even more. When his grip on my thighs tightened when he kissed my core, I was going mad.

I drew my legs away from Nathan and he looked up and pouted. I reached behind me and unclasped my bra, tossing it over the edge of the bed. Nathan looked surprised at first, but he looked at me like I was some meal. I internally scoffed. Men. But Nathan’s mine, so I might as well give everything I can to him.

He crawled back over and set himself on top of me. He leaned in and whispered, “I wanted to take it off for you.” And I couldn’t help but laugh a little. He was being cheeky with me as he grazed his teeth on the shell of my ear.

I abruptly stopped giggling when he suddenly ripped my underwear off, and it was his turn to smirk. He bent down and started kissing me again. I could feel he had already taken off his pants—I hadn’t even noticed—so I hooked my thumb on the waistband of his boxers and teared them from him. I instantly felt his erection on my stomach. I started to grind on him, which I found quite hard to do as he was on top of me, but he was groaning anyway. Minutes later of just making out, Nathan pushed my hips down on to the bed forcefully and said, “Stop teasing me, it’s not fair…” His voice was deep and husky and I could see the lust in his eyes.

His eyes trailed down to my core and he brushed his thumb over it--the whole time we remained eye contact. Not long after he pushed a finger inside me and I moaned loudly as I shut my eyes. He began pumping vigorously and I felt my nerves tightening progressively. I knew if he kept going for a few more strokes I was going to scream out in pleasure. But he didn’t continue, and I snapped my eyes open to see him looking down at me with a big smirk on his face. I growled at him and he tensed up.

He kissed me a few more times before pulling away just enough that our lips were still brushing against each other. “Are you ready for this?” He asked.

“Yes.” I said and I bit my lip in anticipation. Even when I was human I never slept with a man...Nathan is my first anything. He nodded and he looked down at where were about to connect. He stroked himself a few times before nudging my entrance.

Nathan pushed my legs out wider with a strong hand and I could feel his tip start to slide into me. He bent down and kissed me, then rested his head on my shoulder-- his breath heating up the spot on my shoulder.

He entered me slowly and he grunted when he filled me completely, “Elsie,” he groaned and I shivered. His entire length expanded me to the point where I felt slight pain. I put my arms around his back, as his arms to either side of my head so that he could place his forehead on mine.

Nathan didn’t move for a full minute and soon he was thrusting into me steadily. Our breathing was getting heavier as he kept going, but I needed more.

“Faster,” I whispered and he began going faster. I began moaning louder and my head tilted to the side, breathing in and out into his hand. My breathing was becoming short and so was his.

Nathan began pounding into me mercilessly—so much faster and harder than before, and my legs subconsciously wrapped around his waist and I held on to him tightly.

His hands effortlessly slid down under my bum and pushed me closer to him whilst still thrusting into me and I cried out. He was hitting the right spot. He moved his other arm just around my back, holding me tight.

“Right there?” He asked raspily. I was about to nod, but he thrusted even harder and I ended up moaning.

“Ah!” I whispered. I was so close.

“Let go.” He said, and I wasn’t so shy anymore to moan loudly. His groans and moans were starting to be just as loud.

I felt like I couldn’t breath and my nerves were getting tighter and tighter by the second. After a few more thrusts I screamed and I clung onto Nathan when he cried out and thrusted a few more times to ride out our orgasms.

Our breathing was labored, and I shakily dropped my legs from his waist as he let go of my bum, resting both of his hands on my hipbones. We both still had our eyes closed, still connected.

I opened my eyes to see Nathan already looking at me as he breathed heavily. Never leaving my eyes he said, “I love you.”

I must’ve looked taken aback, because I was, and Nathan looked worried that he had said it too early. I had no intention of ever leaving Nathan again, and I already knew that I loved him.

“I love you, too.” I told him and he smiled widely. He began kissing me again but he moved inside of me slightly, making me gasp at the sweet friction.

Let’s just say it was a very long night.

Edited December 29, 2013