Clueless Reference

A/N: I know this movie isn't recent exactly, but I love this movie! So, I decided to include it in the story. There will be a small reference from it later on in the story, but it won't be the base of this entire chapter. Anyways, to the story!

Alex's POV

It didn't take me long to catch up with Cassie.

I grabbed her elbow to get her to stop.

"Hey, is everything okay?", I questioned her.

"Yeah, I just got nervous about the kissing scene and I ran out of there. Everyone is probably laughing at me now", she replied with her head in her hands.

"That's not true. Besides, everyone gets nervous every one in awhile. Even if people laugh about it, they'll forget about it tomorrow. Come on, let's head back to the classroom. Mrs. Hooper is probably wondering if we did this just to ditch class," I teased.

"Ha ha, very funny Alex. I'm dying of laughter here", Cassie sarcastically said.

"In all seriousness though, we should probably head back to class so Mrs. Hooper doesn't give us detention for leaving," I explained.

"Fine, let's go," she answered.

Once we got back to the theatre, we started right up to the kissing scene.

Cassie and I were leaning in to kiss for the scene, when suddenly the school bell rung.

I looked over at Cassie and I could see a hint of a blush on her face.

"Okay, class. We'll pick up from this scene tomorrow. You're dismissed!", Mrs. Hooper shouted.

Cassie's POV

As I walked to gym with the girls, I saw a huge grin on all of their faces.

"Why are you guys smiling at me like that? It's creeping me out," I asked them.

"You guys are so adorable! It was so cute how Alex ran out after you. It was even cuter when you both were blushing the entire time," Sophia exclaimed.

"Yeah! You should have seen Alex's face when the bell interrupted you guys. He seemed disappointed. Almost like he was disappointed that the bell ruined his chances with kissing you!", Megan shouted with excitement.

"Hey, can you guys be a little quieter please. It would probably be best if the entire school didn't hear our conversation," I suggested to them.

"It's okay, you guys will get together soon. I have no doubt about it," Lily ominously mentioned.

"Sure, Ms. Psychic. Let's head to class. I heard were playing dodgeball in gym today, " I said.

"YES!!! I love dodgeball'", Megan told us while running around in happiness.

Let me tell you guys something. Megan absolutely loves dodgeball and she's incredibly great at it. One time, she was the only remaining member on her side and she had to go against 5 huge football players. By the end of the game, she won with 5 football players laying on the ground. They were all screaming for their mommies and crying. It was funny to watch but I couldn't help but feel a little bad. They didn't know how good Megan was or how hard she can throw a dodgeball, so you can imagine their surprise when they were being plummeted by Meg.

Alex's POV

As the guys and I were heading to gym, they had smirks on their faces.

"Wipe those smirks off your faces!", I shouted at them.