Spring Break (Part 1)

Cassie's POV

"Okay, I have an announcement to make!", Aaron announced once we got the food.

"What is it?", Lily asked.

"My parents told me that we're going on a vacation to Jamaica for spring break, and they told me that all of you are invited as well!", Aaron shouted as we began to eat our food.

"Seriously? This seems really fun!", I shouted as everyone enthusiastically agreed.

"Yeah, so we're going for a few days, and it's going to be awesome", Aaron explained.

"Of course it is, we get to surf," Jax added.

"Not to mention relax and do whatever you want, without our parents nagging us about all of the stuff we should and shouldn't be doing", Liam mentioned.

"Yeah and play volleyball and swim too", Alex suggested.

"Not to mention, we get to watch a bunch of girls in bikinis tan", Jason smirked as the rest of the guys high-fived him.

"Such, pervs", I muttered.

"It's cool, Cassie. We could still tan in our bikinis far away from the guys", Sophia raised her voice.

"But, babe-", Liam began.

"But nothing, babe. Maybe you should have thought of that before you guys decided to be such pervs", Sophia explained as the girls and I high-fived her back.

When Liam crossed his arms and said, "hmph", Sophia leaned over and ruffled his hair.

"Awn, is the little boy upset?", she teased him.

"No", Liam muttered.

We all began laughing at Liam and talked until we finished our food.

After the guys left, the girls and I decided to head to the mall to buy supplies for the upcoming trip!We went to Forever 21, H&M and other stores to find summer dresses, swimsuits, shorts, and short-sleeve shirts.

I looked around to find a nice swimsuit, but I couldn't find anything. Just as I was about to give up, Sophia came running to me.

"Soph, what is it?", I asked her as she was huffing and puffing out of breath.

"Man, I really need to get into shape", she replied, causing us to laugh, because we both know how much we hate exercising.

"I found the cutest bikini for you to wear!", she shouted as she shoved the clothing into my hands.

"I don't know, Soph. It looks a little-", I began saying until Sophia pushed me into the changing room.

"Don't say anything until you try it on. Make sure you come out and show it to us too", Sophia replied.

Once I got the bikini on, I reluctantly went outside to show the swimsuit to them.

"So, how do I look?", I hesitantly asked the girls.

"Cassie, you look hot!", Sophia shouted.

"Yeah, Alex and Jason won't be able to stop looking you at the entire time", Lily added.

"You have to buy this, Cassie! It looks perfect on you!", Meg pleaded with me.

"Okay, okay. I'll get it, considering all of your positive comments", I laughed.

"Great! After you finish buying that, we could look at the rest of the stores and buy more dresses!", Lily squealed as we walked over to pay for our purchases.