Never have I ever....

Cassie's POV:

As Tiffany approached me, I couldn't help recall the incident that just occurred, which only made me more nervous.

"Cassandra", Tiffany said.

"Tiffany", I sternly replied.

"Listen here, Cassandra, I don't know what is going on with you and Alex but it better stop. I don't appreciate my boyfriend being all over you with the rehearsals and-", Tiffany began.

"There's nothing going on between Alex and I, okay? Est-ce que tu comprends moi? We're just best friends, that's it," I explained as my voice began quieting down.

"I know about your little crush on Alex, but it's never going to happen to Cassie. If he hasn't asked you out all these years, clearly he doesn't nor ever will like you like that", Tiffany replied.

"Anyways, thanks for the chat!", she said in a sickingly sweet voice.

I couldn't help but to think over what Tiffany said. Maybe she's right, I should just get over Alex. Besides, I doubt he even feels the same way......

Lunch

"You okay, you haven't said a word all day and now you're not eating your lunch?", Sophia asked me.

"Isn't Cassie always quiet?", Aaron lightly teased.

I was still in complete thought that I didn't hear what anyone said until Megan bumped my shoulder.

"Sorry, what?", I asked the gang, finally snapping out of my thoughts.

As I glanced around the table, I noticed the concerned looks on their faces.

Just as Liam was about to say something, we saw Alex and Tiffany standing and talking to each other in the cafeteria.

Alex's POV

Yikes, I seriously digged myself into a hole with this one. My girlfriend's face was beat red with frustration and her frustration was at me, unfortunately.

"We never go on dates anymore or do anything! All I hear you talk about is, Cassie this or Cassie that. I'm your girlfriend, I don't want to hear you talk about your friend all the time," Tiffany shrieked at me.

"What's going on at rehearsals too with the both of you? Why can't you just ask Mrs. Hooper if someone else can play Romeo. I don't want you kissing Cassie," Tiffany continued.

"I don't talk about Cassie all the time, Tiff. I'm sorry about the dates and everything, I've just been busy with football and school lately. College scouts are watching, and we can't afford to lose these games," I explained to her.

"About the play, that's out of my hands. Mrs. Hooper and Aaron are in charge of the play and they refuse to let anyone switch roles, I explained.

"Hmph," Tiffany responded with her arms crossed over her chest.

"How about I take you out tomorrow night?" I asked her.

"Okay! Pick me up at 8 and don't be late!!", Tiffany said with a huge grin on our face.

Cassie's POV

"Here comes the lovebirds," Jax sarcastically noted.

By the way the couple were fighting, the gang and I were pretty sure that they were going to break it up. But I guess not....

As Alex sat at the table, Tiffany smirked at me as she sat down and began kissing Alex.

I guess they finally remembered that they needed oxygen, because Alex pulled apart from Tiffany.