A Walk To Remember

I hopped off the car and locked it. I walked towards the beach and decided to just walked around there to maybe reminisce a few memories that happened at this place.

I can still remember that this is where I first met Shawn. The guy who made me feel special. The guy who taught me a lot in my life. The guy who left me a lot of memories to remember. The man who loved me and believed in me.

This is also where he proposed to me and he mentioned our journey in this beach. Our first date, first kiss, first everything. Other's may think that it's kind of weird that we always go here and yes it might be, but this beach knows every single step in our relationship.

"Our love, is like the wind. I can feel it, but I can't see it." I said with a tears rolling down my cheek.

I ran back to my car and went in it. I couldn't help it I cried. I just can't let go of the fact that I decided to move back to my hometown and stay there for life after five years of Shawn being gone.

I am finally done. Now I just to start this car's engine and go drive back to Y/H/T hoping to get a fresh new start there.

---------------------------------------------------------

I know that this imagine is kind of weird cuz it is. I got the whole idea from the 2002 movie A Walk To Remember which I just recently watched and I cried A LOT at the ending. Yeah I'm that person who gets touched by the story so much.

Anyways for the people who commented for a part two for my imagine "Running Low"... Yes I'm considering for doing a part two due to reader requests. I'm glad y'all liked it.

You guys can request personal imagines btw. :)

Hope you guys enjoyed this imagine. Love you peeps! - Winchelle