seven;

help me out-alicks

1864

The Salvatore Brothers and I were out by the lake flinging rocks to see who's would go the furthest. My father and I stayed in Mystic falls for the last two days because of business my faster had to tend to with the Mayor and his other associates.

"So, when is the dashing Thaddeus Quentin going to tell us the name of the girl that has captured his heart?" Stefan asked sitting down on the warm grass.

I fiddled with the rock in my hand before flicking it out into the water. A small smile appeared upon my face just thinking about her.

"You're thinking about her right now aren't you?" Damon asked with a smug look on his face.

Damon was always the one to tease me about things even if it were only about the littlest things. He treats me like another little brother.

"What's her name?"

"I can't say."

The Salvatore Brothers glanced at each in annoyance. They do hate it when I keep things from them. It proved that they actually care for me.

"And why not?" Damon sighed.

"Because she wants us to be private for a little while, and I do as well. She claims she doesn't like all of the attention she'll get once people find out we're together. I mean look who my parents are. There's no way I'm bringing her into the spotlight just yet."

The boys did understand my point if view in the situation. My parents are known for hunting down and killing the creatures of the night.

Vampires.

Who would want to be a apart of my family knowing we hunt mythical creatures for a living. Though, some people still do not believe in what we do, others are crazy about it. My fathers has captured dozens a of vampires in the past, so has my mother. My older brother and I refuse to take part in it, but knowing our family history, we'd have to accept it sooner or later.

Which was why we were so famous and wealthy. We kill vampires for a living and get paid big bucks while doing it. You could say we're Vampire Hunters.

"Yeah, but is she the girl you want to be with forever, Thaddeus?" Stefan asked.

I nodded sitting next to him and watched as Damon continued flinging rocks into the water.

"Yes, more than anything."

"Then if she feels the same way she'll accept you no matter what you're family is known for. If she truly loves you she'll be by your side for better and for worse."

"Is Mr. Damon Salvatore speaking from experience?" I joked.

"Maybe."