sixteen;

rue's farewell-james howard newton

T H I R D || P E R S O N

It was the night they were to fight for freedom. Scott and his pack, Satomi and hers, and Thaddeus and his coven. Scott McCall was determined to end this Deadpool once and for all. He didn't want anyone else to die. Not after Erica, Boyd, Aiden,...and Allison.

He wanted to save everyone. No one else's was going to die on his watch. The fight had begun and the assassins were all geared up. Their faces covered and their weapons out ready to kill for money.

Back at the Lake House Malia and Stiles were trying to figure out how to stop the Deadpool.

Lydia, Sheriff Stilinski, Parrish, and Peter were with Meredith questioning her on who might have taken Peter's money

Yes, people were being injured and killed, but Thaddeus didn't care neither did Alfred. They were fed up with being hunted down my assassins and it was time to bring an end to it.

While back at the station with Lydia, something didn't sit right with her. She felt the urge to scream, but didn't know what for. Her head was pounding the whispers were growing louder and the only spoke one name.

And so she screamed.

The contracts had been terminated and the assassins were defeated. Though, they're were very angry assassins. Thaddeus and Alfred were overjoyed that the Deadpool was now over. They could go home in peace.

So they thought.

Lydia convinced Sheriff Stilinski to have Parrish drive her to the Argent's Warehouse. Someone was going to die and she had to warn them.

Scott wiped the blood from his face as Kira rushed over to kiss him. Thaddeus went hug his father and Alfred rushed to Glynn.

"We did it, Alfred!" Thaddeus smiled only for it to leave as quick as it appeared.