twelve;

ava-famy

Lydia basically begged for me to drive her to school because she loves my car. I couldn't resist that adorable face and so she won the argument.

 I couldn't resist that adorable face and so she won the argument

"I have another question."Lydia beamed as I drove out of her drive way.

I was afraid to ask what. "Is it about me being frozen in time, Lyds?"

She shook her head. "Lucky for you, no. I just wanted to know, since you're senses are all heightened, can you multi task?"

I gave her a smug look before looking back onto the road. "Of course. Lydia, I'm a vampire for goodness sa-"

You know, I think Lydia likes cutting me off a lot. I never really get to finish saying much around her because she's always grabbing my face and kissing me. Not that I don't like it, because I love it. Lydia climbed into my lap careful not to knock my arms off of the steering wheels.

We arrived to school safely

We arrived to school safely. I've been driving ever since the first vehicle was invented. I think I can drive with my eyes. I just used the other senses as replacement for my sight. I parked the car and Lydia just sat there stroking my face with her soft hands.

"How do you think Malia's gonna take the news?" Lydia asked.

I shrugged. I honestly think she'd be happy for us. It was obvious she knew we like each other from the start, so I'm sure she wouldn't be too surprised.

"Thrilled. Malia is our friend, Lyds. Why wouldn't she be happy?"

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Always?"

"Always."

Lydia slipped back into her seat so she could get out of the car. I smoothly opened the door and hopped out grabbing the attention of some of the freshmen girls that I recognize from last night. Upperclassmen girls as well. I went around to the passengers side of my car and grabbed Lydia's hand.