fifteen;

Alfred had managed to get in trouble with Coach Finnstock already and it was only his first day. Though, he did redeem himself by showing off on the lacrosse field. Trust me I would've tried out for lacrosse, but I might kill someone with my strength. Alfred, I mean Archie, was willing to take that risk.

Archie and I were the last kids in the school building and the janitor was impatiently waiting for us to leave, so I compelled him to let us be. He and I were by his locker. He claimed he forgot his History textbook and notes. Unlike me Archie is still a little young as a vampire. He still has a lot to learn about the past, and I'm willing to help him.

"Again, what was wrong with Glynn? She was the love of my life, Tate, just like how Lydia is your one and only."

"I never said anything was wrong with Glynn I just never had a good friendship with her. We argue over the most stupid things we could ever think of."

"It showed you two actually cared for each other."

I rolled my eyes unamused. "Yada, yada. All I hear is a bunch of gibberish."

"Admit it you two cared for each other." He had shut his locker and we headed to the exit.

"Why are you bringing her up now anyways?"

"Well..."

"Well what? Spit it out, Alfred."

"Ikindofmaybesortagaveherthebite."

"And you're dead." I growled ready to pounce on him.

"Hey! Hey! No need to get all feisty with me. It was for a good reason. She was dying and I had no other choice, Thaddeus."

I sighed defeated.

"Fine, whatever. Where is she now?"

"She should be at my house now. She's moving in with me."

"Oh joy."

"At least sound excited."

"No." I snapped.

As Alfred and I pushed onto the double doors were pushed back flying into the air and skidding across the floor.

"What the hell was that?!" Alfred groaned in pain.

"How should I know?!"

I sat up holding my stomach. The doors were wide open revealing a dark shadow holding some kind of weapon.