ten;

win-jarell perry

1865

Katerina and I were able to meet up with each other today. It's been two weeks since we spoke last and it made my heart ache. It's been a year since we first met and Katerina and I have been taking things slow.

"What are you thinking about, my love?" Katerina asked as she snuggled closer to me.

We were taking a walk in the beautiful garden my mother grew all by herself. It was amazing. Everything was in order not a flower out of line.

"How lucky I am to call you mine."

Katherine smiled kissing me on the cheek. My cheeks heated up as we approached a bench to be seated on.

"You were always the charmer, Thaddeus." She spoke in a soft voice.

"And that is why I chose you to be my Prince Charming."

As Katerina and I discussed our futures together I couldn't help but ask myself how did I get so lucky. Katerina could've ended up with any other other suitor, but she chose me.

"Thaddeus? Thaddeus, my son, there you are. You're mother and I have been looking for you. We have a surpri-" my father immediately stopped in his his tracks at the sight of Katerina and I together.

"What is she doing here?" Father said in a low tone.

"Father, what's wrong? Have you two met before?" I asked.

Katerina simply shook her head with apology smile. "Not at all. Hello, Mr. Quentin. What a pleasure to finally meet you."

"Leave." He instructed her.

"Father! What is wrong with you?! She was being polite and you tell her to leave?!"

"I want her gone, Thaddeus!" My father yelled.

"Why?! She has done us no harm!" I yelled back as Katerina gripped into my shirt.

"I don't care! She needs to leave! You are to never see her again!"

"But I love her!"

It seemed my father was fed up with me and her. He glared at Katerina in disgust and hatred. For what?

"What have you done to my son?!"

"What ever do you mean, sir?" She played off with small smirk.

"Don't play innocent with me you demon! I want you stay away from my boy! Or else."

Before I could say anything else he dragged me away. I yelled and pleased for him to let me be. To let me go back to Katerina, but he wouldn't budge.

"Don't worry, my love!" She shouted from afar.

"We will see each other again."

I hope so.