eleven;

turning pages-sleeping at last

She looked so beautiful when she slept. I do love being a vampire at times, and this was one of those times. I was able to see every feature on Lydia. From her scars to her natural features. The sun shined down on her causing her strawberry blonde hair to glow even brighter.

I lied next to her, my elbow prepped up to support my head. We were both fully naked and our clothes from last night were sprawled out on the floor.

"You know staring is considered very creepy." Lydia croaked as she rolled over facing away from me.

"True, but I can't help it, Lyds. You're too beautiful to not stare at."

She slowly sat up a smiled forming onto her face.

"You really think I'm that beautiful

"You really think I'm that beautiful."

I sat up and scooted closer to her as she looked down still smiling. I gently grabbed her chin and faced her to me, so we were eye to eye.

"Lydia, there aren't enough words to describe how breath taking you are. The first time I laid eyes on you I felt like I couldn't breathe. I felt like if I didn't make you mine right away, I don't think I'd be able to live anymore. Trust me I've lived on this earth longer than you could imagine. I've had my heart broken by someone who I thought truly loved me. Ever since I met you I felt like God was giving me a second chance to find my one true pairing, and I did. I found you."

Lydia seemed as if she wanted to cry

Lydia seemed as if she wanted to cry. Her cheeks were rosy red and her eyes were beginning to water.

"I love you, Lydia Martin. Only you."

As the tear rolled down her cheek she let out a small giggle.

"I love you too, Tate Quentin."

We both leaned in for a long passionate kiss. I've never felt like this before. Not even with Katerina. Yes, I was madly in love with her, but it was nothing compared to what I felt for Lydia. Lydia was my blood singer, my anchor. If I was to ever loose her to anything I wouldn't be able to be to live with myself anymore.

I'd jump off a cliff for Lydia, I'd kill for Lydia. That's how much I love her.

"Always?"

"Always."

Pulling away I smiled in satisfaction. Everything was slowly coming back together. My pops is back in my life, I have the girl of my dreams, what's next?

"Are you willing to go to school today or what?" Lydia asked falling back into my chest.

"It doesn't matter to me. I've already learned what I needed to know."

"I've been meaning to ask you, how old are you?"

"I think I'm gonna save that answer for another time." I smirked before rolling from under her. I grabbed a bed sheet and wrapped it around my waist before heading to the bathroom.

"Where are you going?"

"To take a shower. Want to join me?"

Without any further answer, Lydia crawled out of bed with the bed cover wrapped around her like a strapless dress

"Wait what about your clothes don't you need any fresh ones?" She asked as we approached the shower.

"Don't worry, I had my brother bring it to me in the middle of the night."

"And you're brother is okay with you sleeping at some random girl's house."

I gasped grabbing her by the cheeks.

"You are not just some random girl. You are my beautiful princess. Princess Lydia."

She gave me a smirk as her hands landed on top of mine. "If I'm the princess, then should make you my Prince Charming."

"Of course, and soon you'll be my Queen."

"We haven't even been dating for a month and you've been so good to me."

"And even if we were dating for three years, I'd still treat you like the beautiful princess you are."

Lydia turned the shower on and slowly unwrapped the bed cover from around her. She stepped into the shower after pinning her hair up.

"Are you going to join me or just stare at me while I shower."

"Is it okay if I do both?" I asked before she laughed pulling me towards her.

She planted a quick kiss on my lips and pulled away grabbing a wash cloth. I unwrapped the bed spread from around my waist and joined her.

"See, now was that so hard?" She pouted poking her lips out at me.

"Not at all."