Chapter 6

Jeanette's P.O.V

Soryu took his car and I took mine. Once we arrived at the airport I got out of my car and made my way inside but someone wrapped his arms around my waist and whisper in one of my ears.

Soryu:" I told you Mei Ling is not my girlfriend and for that you'll be it."

Me:" No, I'm not going to pretend to be your girlfriend"

Soryu:"to late, here she comes"

I look up and see Soryu in a serious face. I look to where he's looking and see a woman wearing a cheongsam that was coming our way.

Soryu:"Jeanette this is Mei Ling."

Mei Ling:"who is she? " she says looking at me up and down.

By what she say I knew she likes Soryu, It's a shame that he'll die.

Me:"I'm Jeanette Rodriguez and did I mention I'm Soryu's girlfriend" I say looking her up and down just like she did but I raise one of my eyebrows.

In that moment Soryu gets a phone call and before he excuses himself I tell him

Me:"I'll be going now"

Soryu:"alright"

I begin to walk but someone grabs me by my wrist. I turn around and see Mei Ling I was about to punch her in the face but then I remember she's a friend of Soryu.

Me:"let go of me and go back with Sor...." I started to say but she cuts me off.

Mei Ling :"get away from my Soryu or I'll make sure I take care of you."

I started to laugh and say

Me:" you think I'm going to break up with Soryu just because you told me to and what makes you think I'm scare of you?"

Mei Ling:" I don't look scary but you don't know my true colors so I'll give you exactly one week to break up with him"

I was about to tell her something but then she lets go of my wrist and Soryu comes up to us.

Soryu:" Jeanette I thought you were leaving"

Mei Ling: "oh I stopped her to ask her something, but she's living now." She say while rapping her arms around Soryu's

'If that's how you want to play, I can play like that' I thought to myself.

Me:" Actually I'll just go later, let's go back to the penthouse ."

Mei Ling gives me the dirtiest look and I mirk. While Soryu puts her luggage at the back of his car, I make my way to my car. Mei Ling gets in the passenger seat of his car and we drive back to the hotel. When we get there Soryu calls a member of the Ice Dragons who's name is Ryosuke Inui to take care of Mei Ling's luggages. Soryu, Mei Ling and I make our ways to the hotel Lounge. While Mei Ling is getting her keys to the penthouse Soryu comes next to me and tells me something only I can hear.

Soryu:"By the way Mei Ling will be staying in your room."

Me:" Of course she won't "

Soryu:" that means you need to move to my room. You have 45 minutes to get your stuff and place it in my room."

Me:" These no way in hell I'm sharing a room with you" I say in a angry low voice

Soryu:" And don't get caught moving your stuff into my room especially not by Mei Ling." He says walking away to give Mei Ling a tour of the hotel.