Chapter 16

Jeanette's P.O.V

When I woke up it was about 6:00 a.m. I went to the bathroom to freshen up. When I was about to leave I look at my arm in the mirror and saw it was bleeding non stop.

Me:"are you serious right now?"

It was still really early so I took a shower thinking it will help the bleeding to stop. I got out and luckily it stop. I took care of the wounds and went to the bedroom. I was looking around my closet to see which outfit I should wear. I walk pass each one and hold the end of the outfit and I decided if I should wear it.

Me:"no,no, no ........no"

I finally saw one that was really comfortable (see picture above, Outfit #1) so I just decided to wear it because the guys and I were going to be planning on how to take the Ronin out. I make my way down the penthouse lounge and see Ace looking at the elevator.

Me:"what do you want boy?"

Ace turns around with a leash in his mouth.

Me:"you want to go outside?"

He trows the leash to the floor and barks.

Me:"ok but you don't need a leash"

Ace and I get inside the elevator and go down the hotel lobby.

Receptionist:"good morning Ms.Rodriguez"

Me:"....."

I don't respond back and we keep walking to the door. We go walking to a near park that's close to a wood. I sit down in a bench while Ace runs freely around. He starts to roll around a puddle of water and then goes to a puddle of mud.

Me:"Ace no"

Ace comes running after me but I start to run. I bump into someone and fall on top of him.

Me:"Ace you'll pay"

Men:"hey what's your problem?"

I get up and answer

Me:"I don't have one and yours?"

The men then grabs my left wrist and starts to pull me into the woods.

Men:"you're coming with me"

Me:"oh yeah"

I punch the men with my free hand, he then grabs both of my wrist while still pulling me.

Men:"don't worried we'll have fun"

I kick his stomach with my knee and he falls to the ground. I get on top of him and start to punch him in the face. Ace comes running and try's to pull me away. We then heard police sirens. The men was still alive but wasn't able to move. I get off him and say

Me:"well what do you know, I ended having fun"

Ace and I sprinted back to the hotel. We were by the entrance and we saw a woman just sitting in one of the couches looking at the elevator while pretending to be looking at a magazine. I go up to the receptionist and ask