Chapter 9

Jeanette's P.O.V

Eisuke:"ready......set.....go"

After Eisuke said those words we both speeded up. I was taking the lead but Eisuke was just inches away from me. I was in my last lap when I couldn't control the race boat anymore. And now Eisuke took the lead.

Eisuke:"I thought you were going to be a challenge"

Me:"ugh....shut up"

I still couldn't control it and I was not going to let Eisuke win.

Me:"Eisuke what's wrong with this thing?"

Eisuke:"Quit making excuses"

Me:"I'm not you idiot"

I was getting ready mad right now. I decided I was going to jump off the race boat.

Me:"I'm going to jump"

Eisuke:" yeah right"

I jump and landed in the water and the race boat keep going. The shore was really far away I started to swim but I got a cramp. My legs and feet hurt a lot when I move them. So now I was Drowning and the last thing I remember was not being able to breathe and blanking out.

Eisuke's P.O.V

When she say she was jumping out of the race boat I thought she was kidding. I saw her jump but I was not going to stop. When I turn around to see her, she was nowhere in sight.

Me:"where's that women?"

I make my way to where I saw her last time and since the water was very clear I saw that she was drowning.

Me:"Jeanette"

I stopped the race boat and jump to get her. When I'm inches away from her I pull her by her waist. I then lifted her to my race boat and made our way to the shore. I lay her down the sand and I was about to preform C.P.R on her but Soryu came running and push me away from her. He was the one that preform C.P.R.

Soryu's P.O.V

I was showing Mei Ling around the Island when I saw that Jeanette was laying on the sand.

Mei Ling:"what is she trying to do?"

I didn't answer Mei Ling and sprinted my way to them. I push Eisuke and saw that she's wasn't breathing. I press my hands in her chest a few times and then try to take the water out of her lungs I then press my hands in her chest one more time and it  causes her to wake up. 'Thank god she woke up' though to myself. I then press her in my chest tightly and lift her up.

Jeanette's P.O.V

When I woke up Soryu was pressing me tightly in his chest and lifting me up.

Me:"put me down, now"

Soryu:"no and stop being stubborn."