Chapter 12

Jeanette' P.O.V

When I woke up we were outside the hotel, Johnny was carrying me and Soryu was bleeding by his lips.

Me:"Johnny put me down"

Johnny:"no your leg is injured"

Me:"are you ok?"I say as I look at Soryu

Soryu shakes his head indicating that he's fine. Mei Ling goes up to him and gives me the meanest look. Since Soryu gave me his jacket he doesn't have his handkerchief. I started to check in the pockets and found it.

Me:"here you go"I say as I toss it his way.

He grabs it and I ask Johnny whose still carrying me

Me:"hey what happened?"

Johnny:"nothing of your concern"

Me:"tell me that's an order"

Johnny:"I was just teaching him a lesson"

Me:"what did he do to you?" I say as I look back at Soryu

Johnny:"......"

Me:"he didn't do anything to you and you just go and attack him"

Johnny:"fine you want to know"

Johnny then takes me inside a hotel room.

He sits me gently in bed and he goes to the window.

Johnny:"guess what I found while I was in the limo"

Me:"what?"

Johnny:"that the guy that was driving your car is Soryu and not only is he a member of The Ice Dragons but his the leader"

Me:"so you just went and attack our target"

Johnny:"I haven't finished, I also saw how you smile to him and you have never not even once have done that to me"

Me:"......"

I started hopping in my good leg to the door and made my way to the penthouse lounge.

Soryu's P.O.V

When we arrive at the hotel I get out of Jeanette's car and make my way to get her. But before I have a chance to do so, Jeanette's friend comes and punch me in the face.

Johnny:"don't lay one finger on my Jeanette, got that?"

Soryu:"you don't give me orders"

Johnny then walks up the car door Jeanette is at. He opens it and carries her in his arms. I then see that she's waking up. She looks at my direction and I see that's she's worried.

Jeanette:"Johnny put me down"

Johnny:"no your leg is injure"

Jeanette:"are you ok?" she says as she looks at me

I shake my head to tell her I'm fine. Then Mei Ling comes running and start wiping the blood off my lips. And for the first time I noticed I was bleeding. 'Where's that handkerchief ' I think to myself. I then remember I gave my jacket to Jeanette. I look up to face her and she tossed it to me.