Chapter 39

Jeanette's P.O.V

Me:"Johnny?" I say with a shook voice

Johnny looked at me and drop bunch of guns that he was holding.

Me:"Johnny do something"

Boss:"didn't I told you that you wouldn't expected to see someone" he says to me

Johnny looks at me and then turns to Boss.

Johnny:"give her another chance" he says to Boss

Boss:"No"

Johnny walks up to me and bended down and look me in my eyes.

Soryu:"go ahead and touch her, we'll see what happens"

I put my head down and look at the floor. Johnny lifts my chin and winks at me while smirking. I move my head to the side and Johnny gets up.

Boss:"Johnny stop flirting with her and take Soryu to another room"

Johnny walks up to Soryu and lifts him up. He takes him to another room and out of my site.

Boss:"why don't you tell me why was it so hard for you to kill the men that kill your mother?"

Me:"he didn't kill her"

Boss:"what makes you so sure?"

Me:"I know Soryu didn't kill her, and why don't you tell me how she actually died?"

Boss:"Why don't you ask Soryu?"

Me:"because I know he didn't do it"

Boss:"Johnny bring Soryu back out here"he shouts

Johnny brings Soryu back and he's bleeding from his mouth.

Me:"Johnny what the fuck did you do to Soryu?"

Johnny:"well you're mission was to kill him but you fail so I was trying to do it for you"

Boss:"that's enough, now.....Jeanette ask Soryu what happened to your mother"

Me:"...."

Soryu:"you want to know?"

I nod and Soryu started to speak

Soryu:"your dad kidnapped your mother and I when I was 10 years old. He told me if I wanted to live and I say yes. Then he gave me a gun and I try killing her by shooting her in her abdomen. She was a strong woman and actually survived all of does bullets. And then...."

Me:".....Then what?" I say with a strong and strict voice

Soryu:"your dad made me burn her alive"

Me:"Soryu please tell me that none of that is true"

Soryu:"...."

Soryu stare at me and I look at the floor motionless. Then I look up to face Boss and say

Me:"please.... Give me another chance. If you want I can kill him right now"

Boss:"....."

Johnny:"come on Boss do you think our girl will let us down, give her another opportunity"

Boss picks one of the guns that Johnny dropped and says

Boss:"I was going to use this with both of you but I guess not"

He walks up to me and unties me. I get up and Boss hands me the gun. I grab it and aim it at Soryu. I looked at Johnny and he winks at me and says

Johnny:"you can do it"

I look at Boss and he just motions his head to Soryu. I nod my head and look at Soryu.

Me:" I'm sorry but you hurt me"

Soryu:"then do it"

I pull the trigger three time and the bullets hit his chest. A lot of blood starts to come out and I know that his death. I look at Boss and I throw him the gun to his chest.

Me:"that's what you wanted me to do?" I say while crying

Boss:"your the dumb one that didn't kill him earlier and felt in love with him"

I ran outside and Johnny follows me behind. Johnny stands in front of me and gives me a hug. I look over Johnny's shoulders and see that Boss is looking at us.

Johnny:"that's why no mafia or gang members should fall in love"

Me:"I....know"

Boss:"Both of you come, we need to do something about his body"

We both go inside the wearhouse and I place my hand to where the bullets enter Soryu's body.

Boss:"Johnny take him to the room from before, Jeanette you come with me"

Me:"I'm going with Johnny"

Boss:"come with me that's an order"

Me:"fuck off" I say to Boss.

I was about to say more but Johnny stopped me and told him

Johnny:"just let her come with me"

Boss:"....fine"

Johnny throws Soryu over his shoulder and both of us enter the room. I close and Lock the door while Johnny puts Soryu down in the floor.