Chapter 31

Jeanette's P.O.V

When I leave Soryu I begin to walk to Carolyn's room. I see her laying in her bed while talking to Baba, Ota and Angel. I stand on the end of the bed and say.

Me:"I see your feeling better"

Carolyn:"all thanks to you"

Me:"why is that?"

Carolyn:"because you save me"

Me:".....right"

Carolyn then looks at the guys and say.

Carolyn:"can y'all please leave?"

All of the guys exit and I'm alone with Carolyn in the room.

Carolyn:"I really meant it when I said thank you"

Me:"don't worry about it. And I apologize for always being mean to you"

Carolyn:"is it because we don't have the same mother"

Me:"yes, probably because your mother is still alive"

Carolyn:"......I'm sorry, I didn't know your mother passed away"

Me:"Boss didn't told you?" I say with a confused face

Carolyn:"no.......do you mind telling me what happened"

Me:"I prefer not to talk about it and besides you need to rest if you want to be running in no time"

Carolyn:"your right.....but can you tell me who order to attack me?"

Me:"it was Luz but don't worry she'll never mess with us again"

Before Carolyn went to sleep I cleaned up some of her fresh blood that was coming out. After that, she went to sleep in no time. I cover her up with her blanket and exit the room. I was going to check on Soryu but Eisuke called me from the penthouse lounge. I made my way down the stairs and look at him.

Me:"what is it?"

Eisuke:"we're going out tomorrow"

Me:"where to and why me?"

Eisuke:"to meet one important business men and it's you because I know that you wouldn't what to be with me"

Me:"well choose someone else because I'm not going with you" I say going up the stairs.

I begin to walk to Soryu's room. When I open the door I see Soryu fast asleep. When I get closer I see that he has his arms rap around someone. I look to see who it is and I see Victoria. I don't know why but I hated her in that moment. I storm out and when back to the penthouse lounge. I see the guys talking to the twins. I sit down in the couch and stare at them. When they notice me I say to them

Me:"do both of you want to leave?"

Twins:"yes"

Both of them answer me at the same time waiting for me to say it's alright for them to leave.

Me:"both of you can go if you give me more weapons"

Twin 1:"there's a new shipment of guns that Los Carnales order coming tomorrow. And it's coming by boat"

Twin 2:"you can have them if you let us go"