Chapter 11

Jeanette's P.O.V

Johnny and I were waiting for the others to come out. We were looking out the window when he ask

Johnny:"so I'm your date?"

Me:"actually your not"

Johnny:"why not?"

Me:"because I already have one"

Johnny:"Jeanette you know I love you right?"

Me:"Johnny not right now please" I say as I shake my hands and head.

Johnny:"I'm just telling you that your the only person who I will defend with my own life"

Me:"Johnny I say stop"

Johnny:"at least answer me this, why won't you go out with me? I have ask you out a lot of times"

Me:"Johnny I don't go out with you because I think of you as my brother, so let's just drop the topic."

We then heard someone tapping on my window. I look to my side and see Eisuke. I then look straight ahead and see a limousine parked in front of me.
Eisuke opened the door of my car and grabs my wrist as he pull me out my Lamborghini.

Me:"let go of me"

Eisuke begins to walk faster and tighten his hand harder in my wrist.

Me:"Eisuke I'm your date but let go of me right now"

Eisuke:"you said it yourself your my date which means you have to be by my side not him"

Me:"Johnny" I shouted

Johnny took his gun out and pointed it to the back of Eisuke's head.

Johnny:"when she tells you to let go of her you do what she says, got that?"

Eisuke lets go of me and I walk to were Johnny is. I tell him to put his gun away and he does. Soryu walked up to me and lifts the sleeve from the hand Eisuke was pulling. He stared at it and ask me

Soryu:"are you ok?"

Me:" yeah"

Eisuke:"we need to go"

Me:"I'll take Johnny in my Lamborghini and I'll follow you"

Johnny gets inside my Lamborghini and the others get inside the limousine. Soryu takes me to my car and says

Soryu:"I was supposed to be your date but Eisuke needed one and Mei Ling needs protection"

Me:"don't worried just tell him if he does that again he will regret it."

Mei Ling gets off the limo and grabs Soryu's hand.

Mei Ling:"Soryu we need to go"