Chapter 38

Jeanette's P.O.V

The next morning I woke up to a phone ringing. I rub my eyes while sitting in my bed. I look to my right side and see a whole bottle of tequila and wine empty. Then I look by the end of the bed and see Ace sleeping. 'Did I got drunk last night' I thought to myself. The phone rang again and I go down the stairs to pick up the penthouse phone

Me:"yes?"

Carolyn:"Jeanette I know who send you that message"

Me:"don't tell me, I'm on my way"

I take a shower and put on a comfortable white dress (see picture above) then I put my hair into a high ponytail. When I was about  to enter the elevator I call Ace and we went inside together. We arrive at the bottom floor and Inui is in there.

Inui:"Princess it's good to see you"

Me:"what happened?"

Inui:"don't you remember?"

Me:"remember what exactly?"

Inui:"last night you got drunk and you were screaming at me that you wanted to see Soryu"

Me:".....did you told Soryu that I did that?"

Inui:"no, Princess"

Me:"ok"

I was about to get in my Lamborghini but Iniu grab my hand and look at me.

Me:"what is it?"

Inui:"Samejima left last night after one of our boys called us and said that Mr. Oh was really drunk and wouldn't leave his office"

Me:"why is that my problem? he was the one that left when I was explaining to him the reason I came"

Inui:"he ask if the two of you could meet up"

Me:"who?"

Inui:"Mr. Oh"

Me:"tell him to meet me in the cafe in about 30 minutes"

Inui:"thank you princess"

Me:"no problem"

I get inside my car and Ace was already in the passenger seat with his seatbelt on. When we arrived Ace got out first and walk inside the elevator alone. When I step out of my car a big black van comes and throws me in the back of the trunk. I don't know what happened after that because I went unconscious.

Soryu's P.O.V

I couldn't sleep last night because of what my woman confess to me. I get up from my office chair and walk to the door. When I opened it, Samejima was standing on the side.

Samejima:"Inui is with princess"

Me:"tell him to tell Jeanette to meet up"

Samejima:"on it"

I take a shower and exit The Ice Dragon's headquarters. Then I get inside my car to go to the hotel. On my way there, some men threw me out my car and inside a black van.