Chapter 19

Jeanette's P.O.V

Kazuo:"well it's a shame I want to take you out right now"

The Saints made a circle around the guys, Mei Ling, Viola and I. They take their guns out and aim it at the Ronin. The Ronin get off their motorcycle and also take their guns out.

Kazuo:"You know what Viola? I should of kill you instead of Kiki"

Me:"now"I scream to all the saints

The Saints pull the trigger and kill at lest half of them. Half of my men are pulling us back to Eisuke's limousine. I look around and see Kazuo trying to leave the cemetery.

Me:"lock all the I exist"

I pull away from them and they do what I order them to do. I run to the nearest motorcycle, put the helmet on and follow begin Kazuo. The guys are waiting for me in the car. I finally reached Kazuo I shoot one of the tires and he falls off I stop just in time before I run him over. I get off the motorcycle and make my way toward him.

Me:"get up"

He gets up and try's to punch me but I grab hold of his hand twisted it and threw him to the ground.

Me:"get up"

He gets up again and this time he tried to kick me in my stomach. I grab his his foot and use my elbow to punch him on his knee. He falls again holding himself in a grave.

Me:"get up"

He tries to get up but ends up falling. I punch him in the face and he hits his face with the grave and it causes it to break it.

Kazuo:"please stop"

Me:"its no fun when your on your own right?"

Kazuo:"I didn't kill him"

Me:"you order it"

Kazuo:"I'm ....sorry"

Me:"It's to late, you already saw the other side of me and once you do you can't stop me and not only that but you interrupted Johnny's funeral when I told you to leave."

Kazuo:"wh....what....are you....go...going...to ....do?"

Me:"you really want to know that badly?"

Kazuo:"....."

Me:"why don't I make this easy for both of us and show you"

I get him by his collar and drag him to a nearby coffin. I open it and throw the dead body to the ground.

Kazuo:"no ...no please no"

Me:"so you know what's going to happen to you next?"

I push him up in his feet and trow him into the coffin. He's trying to get out but I close the coffin and his hands are sticking out. Kazuo is screaming on top of this lungs.

Kazuo:"no please, kill me but don't do this. Kill me dammit but don't do this."

I push the coffin inside the hole and pick up a shovel and start to throw dirt in the coffin while Kazuo is still screaming. After a couple of minutes the hole is all cover in dirt and Kazuo is not screaming anymore. I spit in his grave and say