Chapter 35

Jeanette's P.O.V

When I opened my eyes I was looking at a ceiling but I knew that I was in the hospital.

Nurse:"Ms. Oh how are you feeling?"

Me:"uh"

Nurse:"you're lucky that your husband and sister brought you to the hospital"

I look to my right side and see Soryu next to me. I stare at him but his motionless. I look back up to the ceiling and close my eyes.

Me:"why am I here?"

Nurse:"it turns out that you ate or drank something that had venom in it"

I open my eyes and sit in bed.

Me:"was it bad?"

Nurse:"the doctors said that they don't know how you made it through all that time. Most people would of had die in a couple of seconds when they consume the venom" 

Me:"where's Carolyn?"I say to Soryu

Soryu:"buying some snacks in the vending machine"

Me:"...can you leave us alone?" I say to the nurse

Nurse:"excuse me" she say while bowing and leaving the room

Soryu:"...."

Me:"do you mind telling me why am I now Ms. Oh?"

Soryu:"...they wouldn't let me in unless I was a family member"

Me:"so you pretended to be my husband?"

Soryu:"what else should I had said?"

Me:"I don't know"

In that moment Carolyn enter the room while looking at her gummy bears and chip bags that she had in her hands.

Me:"aren't you enjoying yourself?"

She looks up from her snacks and looks at me. She trows all of the stuff into the floor and gives me a hug.

Carolyn:"thank god your ok"

Me:"don't be crazy, I will never leave this world by something as poison"

Carolyn:"...stubborn as always"

Me:"hey can I see the video that Alejando send me?"

Carolyn:"oh yeah"

She grabs my phone and goes to a page. Then she gives it to me.

Carolyn:"fill the information that it tells you and the video will start in no time"

Me:"ok"

I fill in my information and a video of flashcards appear in the screen.