Chapter 32

Jeanette's P.O.V

We finally arrive at the top floor. We step inside and we see an old men with a young women next to him. Eisuke and the men greet each other. While I just stand next to Eiuke. We take a seat and the men say to me.

Men:"so your Eisuke's wife?"

Me:"yes, is there a problem with that?"

Men:"I thought you had better taste" he says to Eisuke.

He then grabs the women's hand and spins her around.

Men:"I thought you'll go out with my daughter"

Eisuke:"I didn't came to meet your horrible daughter. I came here so that you can give me what you own me"

The women looks upset she then opens a drawer and was about to grab a gun but I pull mines first. I point my gun at her and say

Me:"you really think that you can do something like that without me doing anything?"

Women:" it doesn't hurt to try especially if it's for Mr. Ichinomiya"

Eisuke:"calm your daughter before my girl kill her" he says to the men

Men:"leave my office right now"

Eisuke and I:"you don't give me orders"

Eisuke takes his gun out from his chest pocket. And point it to the men. I kill the women and Eisuke takes care of the men. We leave and get back inside the limo. I don't know what directions did Eisuke gave to the driver because we arrive back to the hotel.

Me:"hey no, we are going to get the gun shipment"

He gets out and enters the hotel. He then gets inside the elevator and goes to the penthouse. When the elevator comes back down I get inside and go back to the penthouse. Everyone's  there and Eisuke is going up the stairs.

Me:"where are you going?"

Eisuke:"to my office"

Me:"your coming with me"

Eisuke:"can't, I have paper work to do"

He enters his office and I'm standing looking up at the door he enter.

Baba:"where did you two went anyways?"

Me:"some negotiations that Eisuke had"

Ota:"so where were you supposed to go now?"

Me:"get the shipment of Los Carnales"

Angel:"then just go"

Me:"I can't, I need someone to keep an eye on me while I look for the guns"

Soryu:"then I'll go with you"

Me:"I don't need your help"

Mei Ling:"anyways you need to stay with your girlfriend" she say to Soryu