Chapter 34

Jeanette's P.O.V

The next morning I woke up to Mei Ling screaming at Soryu. I rolled to my side and I saw Soryu laying next to me and Mei Ling on top of him.

Mei Ling:"Soryu explain this"

Soryu pushed Mei Ling off him and I sat down in bed.

Soryu:"nothing happened between Jeanette and I so shut up" he say to Mei Ling.

Mei Ling leaves the room while crying. Soryu follows her and I lay down back in bed. I stand up and follow them because I want to know what she will do. They were in the penthouse lounge so I go down the stairs and stand next to Soryu.

Me:"what's her problem?" I say to Soryu

Soryu:"she thinks I'm cheating"

Me:"with who?"

Soryu:"you"

Mei Ling:"I don't think, I know"

Soryu:"I'm not"

Mei Ling:"then explain why are you in your boxer and why is she wearing your long sleeve botton up shirt.?"

Soryu:"I'm on my boxer because I sleep like that and as for her I don't know"

Mei Ling:"Stop lying Soryu"

Soryu:"if you don't want to believe me then don't, I'm not telling you to do it"

Mei Ling:".... This is all your fault" she says to me

Me:"how is that?"

Mei Ling:"you'll pay" she says taking her gun out

Me:"if you're going to shoot me then do it I'm not going to beg my life to you"

She points the gun at me and pulls the trigger. Soryu grabs my hand and pulls me close to him.
He hugs me and covers me. The bullet didn't even passed close to us. We break apart and face Mei Ling.

Soryu:"what's wrong with you?"

Mei Ling:"why did you protected her?"

Soryu:"you know what?"

Mei Ling:"what?"

Soryu:"we're through"

Mei Ling:"what did you say?"

Soryu:"I'm breaking up with you"

Mei Ling:"you can't do that"

Soryu:"that's what I just did right now"

I started to laugh while I sat in the couch.

Mei Ling:"what are you laughing about?"

Me:"that your love life sucks"