A/N

Author's Note

Hey, guys! :)

I'm sorry I haven't been writing for ages.

I'm having a very critical year of exams and high expectations are being put on my to make it through these exams with flying colors. Especially, the public exam.

I hope you all understand that it takes me time to write and brainstorm ideas to make you more into the story.

I'm trying to cope with this new year for a while before writing again.

I'm also having a difficult year so far with a lot of problems and a lot of difficulties that I haven't gotten through.

I apologize for this inconvenience to those who are still catching up with my story, I hope you understand.

For 2016, it's a very different year. As this is only the second month, I'm already having very intense pressure and I hold a lot of responsibilities now.

I'm also currently trying to find myself, where I truly stand and who I am.

Think of it like Adele. She takes her time, like what, a few years until she released her recent album. She found herself in her music and found out where she stood.

That's what I'm trying to do. Because when you're lost, you get tired. And frankly, I'm tired of being lost and wandering around I hope I'll find myself soon enough.

Well, that's all! :) I'm sorry about this, if it seemed like a rant to you. I just wanted to clarify before it snowballs into misunderstandings that waste time.

If you're lonely, please know this. You may be lonely and upset about why no one wants you and that you feel like you are the leftovers and the scraps of this world. You aren't. You feel that way but in the end, you are so loved and there's no leftovers because everyone was made with pieces that are finished with no scraps left to find.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Always,
confetti_romancer