Chapter 3: Stolen Kiss

My Teenage Romance @confetti_romancer

A/N

Hey, romancers! :)

This is chapter 3 and I hope you'll like this one!

So before we start this chapter, I would just like to ask to vote, comment and read my new book, The Mind of Dean Hoggarty :)

Love you all. Muackz! <3

confetti_romancer

----------------------------------------------
Chapter 3: Stolen Kiss
Sydney's P.O.V.

I opened my eyes when I heard a door, closing. I sat up and put my glasses on, carefully. I rubbed my temple, as I had a severe headache that felt like it's squeezing my brain.

The school nurse, Mrs Dorothy, came into the school clinic and sat next to me.

"How are you feeling, my dear?" She asked and I saw kindness down in her deep blue eyes.

"I'm fine. Just having a little headache, no problem. Thank you, Mrs Dorothy," I said, smiling politely at her. As I turned, I saw purple, beautiful flowers on the table next to me. I touched the soft petals of the flowers and smelled the flowers. Ah, my favorite flowers.

"Mrs Dorothy?" I called out for her.

"Yes, my darling?" Her head popped out from the wall behind.

"Who gave me these flowers?"

"Oh, why, that'll be your best friend. He brought flowers yesterday when he came to visit you."

"Wait. How long have I been sleeping? Or, to say, lost my conscience?" I asked, puzzled.

"A little more than a day. The principal had me to watch over you."

I was shocked. Really shocked," That long?"

"Yes, dear. You didn't want to take the medication. Or should I say that you somehow neglected to take anything that helped? And the impact was rather hard."

"How did he know that I fainted?"

"My dear. You really don't remember?"

I shook my head obediently, "Not that I'm aware of."

"Well. He brought you here."

"Oh."

"He's always skulking around the corridors, near the school clinic. A bit annoying, really."

I giggled stupidly.

"He's like a meddlesome fool. He's been antagonizing me about your recovery process ever since you swooned. Although he's significantly caring for his best friend, his heebie-jeebies bother me, honestly," she chuckled and continued," I must say, however, it's significant that he has feelings towards you." Mrs Dorothy pursed her mouth into a cheeky grin.

"You really should question Jayden instead. He'll explain to you, I'm sure. His delineation is way better than mine," she said while folding the mattresses.

"Alright, thank you for taking care after me when I've been unconscious," I bowed slightly. We exchanged smiles and I turned to exit the school clinic.

"Psst," Mrs Dorothy signaled to me and I turned back to face her. "Ask that impudent boy what he did to you when you were unconscious. And if he says he did nothing, force the answer out of him." She winked at me, "Oh, and your mom knows that you've fainted. She asked me to take care of you while you're unconscious, she said she was, uh, busy."