Author's Explanation & Comments

[READERS WHO HAVE READ THIS BOOK BEFORE A CHANGE WAS MADE, PLEASE READ ON, IT IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT. FOR THE READERS WHO ARE NEW, YOU CAN SKIP THIS BUT IF YOU'RE INTERESTED, READ BY ALL MEANS AND THANK YOU FOR READING THIS BOOK XXXXXX]

Hellooo, readers!

I'm sorry I have to keep posting author's notes, explanation and comments like this but because if I posted a message which posts only to my followers, some of the readers wouldn't be able to read it as some don't follow. I don't want to force anyone to follow me because as long as you're reading my book, I'm more than happy :)

For the readers who had been following this book since the first day I posted this story until now and if you're confused, I have changed the storyline a bit here and there.

Sydney's situation with Jayden and Damien aren't disturbed at all because that's the main concentration of this book :)

If you can't remember the storyline before, this is the storyline:

Sydney Addison Harper's a nerd and has a limited amount of friends or, to be more accurate, a very small circle of friends. Her best friend, a super protective brother-like handsome friend is always taking care of her. Soon, he fell in love with her. At the same time, she also had feelings towards the handsome bully. However, not only does her life is about being criticized and falling in love with people she shouldn't fall in love with but also, due to her family's separation, she couldn't cope with her life. She's always thinking about suicide but her best friend always stops her. But during her vacation, she fell in love with a really sweet guy. But, she didn't have any contact with him, breaking their connection. She was upset but during the school holidays, she went on another trip and met a guy who acts like him, as sweet as him. They were really close but he seemed distant after a month as he was really busy. She misses him until she was so afraid to say a word to him, waiting for his messages, day and night. But then, she fell into a coma. And it all starts, Sydney's teenage romance with her life's complications.

However, I've changed the bottom part of the story because I feel like that's a little similar to part of the storyline in the story that's coming your way (wink wink) and I don't want a repeat of a story because that's just boring and you'll probably know what you're expecting by then so I decided to bring back Sydney's childhood friend,
Asher Drayson! :D

That has way way way more suspense of the storyline before as you can see :)

What is Asher's role in the story?
Asher's role in this story, is to play a person who is kind of giving Sydney a conflict. Even if her life was already complicated enough since there's Jayden and Damien to handle her heart with. Since he's every girl's dream guy, then surely when Sydney meets him she'll feel the same, but he's her childhood friend so think of it like the celebrity you love so dearly you think of them 24/7 and created Twitter just to stalk them. Got it in your mind who it is? :) Then keep it in there. It's like meeting the celebrity, but not knowing the celebrity's your childhood friend, except that you have to remember the only difference of Asher and a celebrity is that Asher is not a celebrity (duhhh, stop stating the obvious *inserts smiley crying face emoji*)

Doesn't the change of story affect Sydney as a nerd?
Bear that in mind, that the original story was planned to have affected her studies with her love life. But if I give you guys any further details, then it's going to be a summary (*inserts emoji with teeth*) But it doesn't affect Sydney's attitude, whether or not it changed or it didn't :) Sydney can keep up with her studies but when complications arise, your grades may fall, or at least Sydney's does. But I promise you, there will be no change affecting the storyline :)

Is Jayden's attitude most likely to change in this story?
As for Jayden's part, he doesn't change. Neither does Damien. They both are still the same and everything is planned out for the two of them :D cause I love Jayden and Damien *snickers* < (wtf?)

So guys thank you for your time in reading this chapter and I hope that this has helped and it has become more interesting because there's past history between Sydney and Asher and blah blah blah. I'll pop another update soon, I'm going to update faster and faster, and thank you for the 1K reads, it means so much to me! :)

Love you all xx

confetti_romancer