Chapter 4: It's Her

My Teenage Romance@confetti_romancer

A/N

Hey guys! :)

I'm really anxious to start chapter 4 and it's dedicated to

@justinefong who's always making sure that she's the first reader of every update,

@thegirlunnoticed who has been making my recent covers that are absolutely perfect [please comment and give her a thumbs up] ,

@turquoise_hearts and @avril_victoriablue for giving me lots of support and for their enthusiasm in reading,

And lastly but not least, to the person who's reading now who has been reading my book up to chapter 4!

Thank you to all these wonderful people!

❤️ And no, I didn't forget you.

Don't forget to vote for this chapter and if you haven't for this book, vote it! :)

And for those who have read my other books, I'm sorry to say that I've discontinued writing The Mind of Dean Hoggarty. It's far too much work to keep udating all the books. As for Clockwork Pieces, it's been discontinued for a while but after this book, it'll be back again. I'm so sorry to tell you this but don't worry, because there's another romance book coming your way! :D

If you want to know more or speak up an opinion, kindly send me an inbox and I'll willingly be more than glad to answer you :)

Chapter 4! :D

Love,

confetti_romancer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4: It's Her
Jayden's P.O.V.

"Whew!" I said as I reached the doorsteps of my apartment. Ah, it's good to be home. I unlocked the door with my key and slammed the door behind me.

I'm exhausted. It's been a long day. I breathed in the scent of mint that I put all around my apartment. Ah, I just love that smell. But not as much as the one I love in my room.

I opened my bedroom door and I inhaled my favorite scent. Freshly mown grass. I know what you're thinking, why freshly mown grass? I'll tell you why because if I didn't tell you, you would be saying this dude is weird.

It's because I was always an indoor person when I was young. One day, mom and dad visited me; they work in Florida. They suggested that I should go for a picnic at Saints Park, the most decorous place for a picnic. They said that it'll be a little uncomfortable due to the exposure of being outside and I hadn't had that exposure but on the other side of the coin, I would have a fun family-bonding time, along with a good scenery. I'm an agnostic person and of course, I doubted that I'll have any fun at all. Of course, I rejected their suggestion but I had no option. I had to go.

I met up with my aunts and uncles, without the cousins. I was the only kid there and all they talked about were either boring, lame or not the subject to talk in front of a thirteen-year-old.

I went somewhere else to play. I sat on a swing that hung down from a tree. And when I looked to my right, I saw the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in the whole wide world. That girl, was Syd. She was sitting under a shady tree, reading a book. I could have sworn that if I didn't know her now, I would probably be a major stalker right now, who's heading over heels for her.