Chapter 7: What Just Happened Spock?

T'Mar woke up with Spock asleep on a chair across the room. This baffled her, she never expected him to actually stay by her side through the entire night.

"Spock?" T'Mar whispered, getting up out of bed with the blankets wrapped around her. She walked forward, shuffling her feet. She gently tapped him and woke him from his sleep.

"T'Mar?" Spock muttered, rising from the chair.

"I'm so sorry for last night. I completely caught you off guard and I didn't mean for that to happen at all and I didn't want to ruin or relationship. Spock, I'm really sorry-" T'Mar rambled on before something happened. Spock pulled her close and pressed his lips to hers, his eyes shut. T'Mar kept her eyes open from pure shock before letting the kiss consume her and closing her eyes.

"T'Mar our relationship as friends is perfectly intact. I apologize for my bold move in that kiss, it was not my intent to offend you in anyway. I just thought that you as a woman raised on Earth may enjoy physical contact such as a kiss from the man you love, even if he does not truly love you back yet." Spock said, a little smirk forming on his face.

T'Mar sighed and smiled, looking into his eyes. "Spock... that was truly amazing.." T'Mar muttered, pulling him close one more time and into a kiss. She ran her hands through his surprisingly soft hair. He was a great kisser for probably never kissing anyone before.

"I should go to work." Spock mumbled, now confused as to why T'mar continued the kiss.

"Yes you should, I am sorry for keeping you. I should get ready to go anyway." T'Mar said, kissing his cheek before sitting down on her bed. Spock kissed her cheek before leaving. T'Mar was blushing dark red, but she couldn't be happier.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this one was short I just felt like writing this and keeping it short and to the point. Sorry.